Short Announcement of little consequence

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I apologize for the part that I may have played in your Xingyiquan relapse Xue. :)

No worriesÂ…..IÂ’m ok PIQUAN!!!!! :boing2: ooooo :anic: that canÂ’t be good Â…

Well IÂ’ll be ok..... BENGQUAN!!!!!! :boing1: uhoh :uhohh:Â…Â…Â… :D

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Xue Sheng,

Please don't tell us this is you reverting to type!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDxZcfQ_bDA&NR=1

:rofl::erg::shrug:

Very best wishes

No worries although you can never trust a tree, and I have been known to beat on them from time to time (Sanda training), I'm to busy working on Yang Style actually these days.

As I have said before to do all the stuff in Yang style I have been shown justice I need about 2 hours a day and that is hard enough to get. But In an effort to get off easy and in hopes I was wrong about that time I asked my sifu a couple of months ago how long he felt one should train and he said....."At least 2 hours a day".... but he understood that in the world today it was difficult to get that block of time. He said he tended to do his training very early in the morning although he felt the absolute best times (based on his experience and his sifu and Taoist theory) were either 11:00am or 11:00pm. It was ok to break it up if necessary in the 21st century.

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
You have always given the impression of one searching for the right path to follow in the CMA...... if you have now found it, this is of great and not little consequence.

Good luck.

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You have always given the impression of one searching for the right path to follow in the CMA...... if you have now found it, this is of great and not little consequence.

Good luck.

No longer searching, just following, enjoying, and excepting the reality of it as well being smart enough to realize when I have a good thing and realizing I have opportunities I should not pass up. IMO my sifu is the last of a line and I want to learn as much as I can while I can. I have been training with him for a long time so I will just keep on training.

Amazingly this has also bought about a whole different view of things Taijiquan, particularly some of my early training with my first sifu in the competition forms of things Yang (in name only)

jim777

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Good Luck brother :) It's much easier to stick to one style once you've sampled a few others and know what's actually out there. You sound like you're in a great place, so that's a very good thing. I can't see regrets from this if you're happy and committed now.

When I was halfway through your original post, my first thought was, "He must think he's getting old" ;)

jim

bowser666

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Best of luck in your new goal and success. I practice Yang Style Tai Chi and love it. Started out learning the Traditional form and am now working on the 5 minute short form version. I plan on using it as a good stretch and warm up excercise.

Latest Discussions