Shoot Fighting in Japan is Huge

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RyuShiKan

Black Belt reminds is the “National Enquirer” of Martial Arts Rags.

”learn the secret art of Martian Ninjutsu…..kill any life form in less than 1.2 seconds…..be all the rage and envy of all your friends at the next UFC bout”:rolleyes:

Matt Stone

Master of Arts
Reaction score
So that was what you were wondering?

Let's see... RyuShiKan is a yondan under Taika Seiyu Oyata. Yeah, somehow I see him being only a keyboard warrior. He certainly would be afraid of dealing with someone face to face.

Me? I'm just little old me.

The thing that gets a bug up my butt though is that someone as forthcoming as yourself (given the complete lack of information on your profile) with comments and criticism would levy such an accusation...

Do I sound like a keyboard warrior? If so, I apologize. I have yet (to my recollection) challenged anyone outright, declined to meet someone face to face, or failed to acknowledge when I was in error in my comments or understanding.

Sure sounds like the actions of a keyboard warrior to me...

Too bad it only took you 11 posts to reply with the missing words to your leading, and troll-like, comment.

By The Way Are U Guy's----- Nah Bad Question.

So, Ace, have you ever lived in Japan, or do you base all your opinions about the popularity of MMA in Japan on the self-interested articles of a single person? MMA is like manga and anime, or even MA in general here in the US - the domain of a very select and specifically interested few. It seems like many to those involved, but when viewed externally, the group is really quite small.

Gambarimasu.
:asian:

R

RyuShiKan

"Keyboard warriors" is it???

Ace,

You have thrown out Internet Challenges:rolleyes: to me at least 2 or 3 times on this BBs and more to other members out of your posts that I have actually tried to read.

Internet Challenges always remind me of those kids that would say: "Oh yeah.....Well My Dad can beat up your Dad".

Which translates as "I feel threatened because intellectually I am woefully out of my depth and can't defend my point of view in any logical manner, so I will result to name calling and violence or at least hint at violence."

In the first post you said you had done “a lot of research”……….where is the rest of it?
All I saw was a single reference.
If you got it let's see it............

R

RyuShiKan

Originally posted by ace
I've done alot of research on this Subject.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by ace
There are Tons of Organizations. Such as Pancrse , Rings & S.A.W.

The rules are actually different for several of those.

Originally posted by ace
How Many Of U Have Seen Shoot Fighting
And The Submisson Fighters Who Compete??////

I have.
I actually met Fujiwara (the founding father of Shoot Fighting) on several occasions since his first dojo was about 100 feet away from my friends house.

Originally posted by ace
What are Your Thoughts???
And Feed Backs on This Sport That is 2nd only to Base Ball.

As I stated it’s not second to Baseball………in fact I bet your average man on the street couldn’t name one person doing Shoot Fighting………although they could probably list a handful of Golfers/Sumo Wrestlers/Soccer Players/Judoka/F-1 Race Car drivers etc…..

What do I think of the sport of Shoot Fighting……….it’s an alright sport, however I think they should include punching to the face instead of just slapping.

OP
ace

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The Japanese Pro-Wrestling/Reality Based
Martial Art connection,By Sam Chan.

U will find a lot a facts & Truth.

He Seems To say The Sam as Quadrose.
If it does not come
Type it into Your Search

Matt Stone

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by ace

If it does not come
Type it into Your Search

That makes two people. Why is it you are so adamant about proving that you are right on this issue? Ultimately, who cares... Does the popularity of MMA somehow validate your training, theories, philosophies or existence?

I'm done with this silliness...

I would say "Gambarimasu," but the last thing I want is for this thread to "perservere."

R

RyuShiKan

Originally posted by ace

If it does not come
Type it into Your Search

Never heard of him.
Do you have anything he has written or where to locate it on the web?

R

RyuShiKan

Originally posted by Yiliquan1

I'm done with this silliness...

Yiliquan1,

I agree.

It would seem that every thread Ace is on and asked to expand on his comments or give some basis for his beliefs and can’t he first gets indignant and “challenges” everyone that disagrees with him and then gets childish by either name calling or just posting “similes”.
I feel any discussion with him is an utter waste of time for anyone with more than 2 brain cells.

Ace,

It’s obvious you can’t step up to the plate at “crunch time” as usual. :rolleyes: I bet your that way in the dojo as well.

C

chufeng

I know I've got at least three brain cells...maybe more...
But, I don't want to waste them on BS...

chufeng

R

RyuShiKan

Is it just me or does it seem damn near every thread Ace is in on eventually ends going south????

Status
Not open for further replies.