Shaolin Lomita

Mider1985

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ive been trying to find a good school on the net in Los Angeles, Ca that teaches Shaolin Arts i mean the whole thing like the animal forms mantis, tiger, crane, etc etc. As of yet i only found shaolin lomita, but people on Bullshido critize it because Shaolin Lomita claims to be able to teach artery breaks as well as poison hand I have no idea what either of these are. But supposidly there impossible to do. They also say that the lack of sanda and sparring classes is not a good thing I just wanted peoples opinion on shaolin lomita or a school in L.A. that actually teaches Southern and Northern shaolin.

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Let your google fu lead the way but here are some starts...

Bucksam Kong - Hung Ga
Kisu - Bak Siu Lum
Manny Rodriguez - Chow Ga Tang Lang
Kenny Edwards - Ying Jow Pai

David43515

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Never heard of Shaolin Lomita. But I believe Ark Wong`s grandson still runs his old school in LA. If you`re looking for 5 animal shaolin it`d be hard to find a place with a better rep.

callagon

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Ive been trying to find a good school on the net in Los Angeles, Ca that teaches Shaolin Arts i mean the whole thing like the animal forms mantis, tiger, crane, etc etc. As of yet i only found shaolin lomita, but people on Bullshido critize it because Shaolin Lomita claims to be able to teach artery breaks as well as poison hand I have no idea what either of these are. But supposidly there impossible to do. They also say that the lack of sanda and sparring classes is not a good thing I just wanted peoples opinion on shaolin lomita or a school in L.A. that actually teaches Southern and Northern shaolin.
i go to a northern shaolin school in the OC and they do sparring. the later classes in the day are more inclined to adults

kfman

Orange Belt
Reaction score
i go to a northern shaolin school in the OC and they do sparring. the later classes in the day are more inclined to adults
I am certified to teach the Five Family Style with 44 years of practice. To be honest, I am not fond of how others teach this style. No comments on other styles they may teach. I teach privately in Los Angeles and online. Ark Wong knew Dim Mak but never taught it to anyone.

callagon

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Shaolin Kung Fu
1219 W. Imperial Highway
Brea
714-4499125

Latest Discussions