Self-defense situation...but, different.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
http://www.brandonsun.com/story.php?story_id=10362

Members of a transvestite gang have confessed to concealing strong sedative pills under their tongues and spitting them down the throats of their victims while kissing, causing them to pass out so they can be fleeced, police said.

I don't post this to be prurient. Rather, I think it's useful to remember that 'self-defense' starts with common sense, and means so much more than martial arts. Defend against this type of attack too, folks!

C

CrankyDragon

hongkongfooey said:
What is this world coming to?
No kidding, you cant even get good tounge action from a transvestite without getting robbed now days... geezzzz...

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador, I think info. like this is important to the unwary and mis-informed people of the world would have gave you some rep. point for the article but I have to rpend some around first, so anybody can give him some for me great.
Terry

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I dont have time to read the article, so maybe it addreses this, but how exactly does the person (transvestite gang member) keep from being sedated while holding the pill under their tongue (one of the easiest places to absorb into the bloodstream)?

7sm

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It doesn't say, I assume they have a method though... maybe put it under there right before they go deep?
BANGKOK, Thailand — Thai transvestites are often pretty enough to fool tourists into taking them home for the night, but the unwary foreign visitor risks losing his wallet as well as his pride, Thai police warned Monday.

So far not a local worry, I saw Brandon and thought this was in my neck of the woods for a minute there :D (Brandon is a couple hours away)

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't know what the delivery method is. Maybe it's coated so that it takes stomach acid to dissolve the pill?

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We too often think of defending ourselves as simply being from physical attacks meant to do us harm. Those folks who are not capable of beating us down and taking what they want are still very much interested in getting what they want and if that means drugging you to make you pliant, using promises of sex to put you in a compromised position or what have you then they will certainly do it. Consider for a moment that the goal of the folks in the original article was something darker than just taking your wallet...the need for defense escalates immediately.

Shizen Shigoku

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I think a better defense would be to not kiss Thai transvestites!

but seriously,

Kissing (open-mouthed anyway) is a very personal and intimate activity that should only be shared between people that know and trust eachother pretty well.

If it happens to be a Thai transvestite that you've known for a while and are good friends with, then go ahead and have fun.

Here's another option (not being serious anymore): keep a pill under your own tongue and fight fire with fire! Then when you're both passed out, someone else can come by and rob you both!