Seeking opportunity

Boyd Ritchie

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi Bob,
I'm not sure if this is ok to post here but here goes. I am a Russian Sombo Instructor living in the Buffalo, NY area seeking a school were I can teach both sport Sombo and Combat Sombo. I am not interested in getting paid, just looking for a school interested in adding a throwing/grappling program to their curriculum. I am affiliated with both the USSA and the USA and co-founder of Apex Sombo out of Virginia Beach, VA. I am also a contributing editor to the Sombo forum on www.grapplersgym.com I have students that I can most likely bring with me to any school that is interested. Please email me if you have interest and thanks for your time.(www.apexsombo.com)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tis fine. :)

Anyone wanting a peek at Boyd, he taught at the 2005 M&G and there's a clip of part of his session in the video library.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Boyd Ritchie at the MartialTalk 2005 Meet & Greet [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- 12.7MB Quicktime[/FONT]​

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, Boyd! :)

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, Boyd. Good to hear from you again. I enjoyed your session at the 2005 M&G.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I will say that anyone getting the chance to study with Boyd should do so. He is an excellent instructor. I know I learned a great deal in just a small time at the 2005 meet and great
sheldon

OP
Boyd Ritchie

Boyd Ritchie

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thanks everybody. I really appreciate the kind words and support. I just hope I can find a school where I can teach. I can also provide students with opportunities to compete on a state, national level in Sport Sombo, Freestyle Sombo and Combat Sombo.
thanks again, good to see everybody,
boyd

OP
Boyd Ritchie

Boyd Ritchie

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I think I found a home. Will keep you posted.

OP
Boyd Ritchie

Boyd Ritchie

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I am teaching Sombo two days a week in Buffalo. Anyone interested please feel free to contact me. Thanks

Latest Discussions