Secret Societies?

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
heretic888 said:
Well, honestly, when it really comes down to it --- its just a private club. Sure, its a club made up of very powerful people who are all very influential, but it is still just a club.

If you think these people are somehow obliged to tell us what they're really doing or make the club open to anybody... well, that's an infringement of constitutional rights. Kind of defeats the purpose you're trying to fight for.

Unless there is solid proof that the club is responsible for nefarious events, then there is really nothing illegal or immoral about what they're doing. Let them have their little club.

If I created a private organization, I would feel pretty damn pissed if a bunch of people started trying to force me to change the ways I do things, too. This, of course, is provided such an organization is truly innocent of any illegal activities.

If not, then...

I don't want to force the government or anyone to crack it open and expose its secrets. That is not the kind of governmental activity that I would EVER approve of (unless solid evidence of nefarious deeds sprouted) The point that I am trying to make is that a club like that, espousing all of the symbolry of death, is probably not a good place to pick our political leaders. Whether it is a joke or something serious its not something to mess around with. 888 I'm assuming you know something about symbology if you know something about numerology so I'm hoping you'll understand what I'm talking about. Perhaps I should change my name to Kyosa999 - that is if I were tapped and if I had gone to Yale and such...

As far as solid proof...well there are some things that I've run across...

You promised to break down the symbology of the dollar bill after my story concerning Kucinich. Where is that?

heretic888

Senior Master
Reaction score
The point that I am trying to make is that a club like that, espousing all of the symbolry of death, is probably not a good place to pick our political leaders. Whether it is a joke or something serious its not something to mess around with.

Well, then, it sounds more like you have a problem with the voters of this country than anything else. :D

888 I'm assuming you know something about symbology if you know something about numerology so I'm hoping you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Sure, and I really don't think its a big deal. I doubt anyone in that club really understands the true meaning of the symbology (such as with the rather shallow "it means life is short" interpretation that was given to the articles' author), and its probably just a neat little social group for them.

You promised to break down the symbology of the dollar bill after my story concerning Kucinich. Where is that?

The pyramid and the All Seeing Eye are Egyptian symbols, originating in the the Mystery Schools of Osiris. They symbolize transcendence of the finite self (in Greek referred to as the 'eidolon', which in English became 'ego') and union with Divinity and the timeless, spaceless Spirit (symbolized by Osiris in olden times).

You'll notice about the pryamid on the dollar bill, among other things, that it is four-sided, as juxtaposed to the more common three-sided pyraminds we see throughout Egypt. The four sides symbolize the four elements, with the point indicating transcendence in the Source (there are similar ideas in Buddhism, Hinduism, and Greek philosophy).

The 'star of david' is on the other side of the dollar bill, composed of thirteen stars. The star, of course, was also originally an Egyptian symbol. It has six points with the "seventh point" unifying them all in the Center. The number seven was regarded as the highest heaven in ancient thought, as well as the abode of the true God. In Eastern thought, the seventh chakra is also the highest 'level' in that belief system, as well.

The thirteen stars (as well as the thirteen original colonies) is also symbolically important. It may also be know coincidence of the year of the signing of the American declaration of independence: 1776.

1 + 7 + 7 + 6 = 21, the age of reason and maturity. Many of the founding father believed they were creating a country based on reason and the principle of rationality (they were Deists, after all).

I'm sure your familiar with the symbolism of the eagle, laurel leaves, and the arrows. What you may not know is that it is originally a Hindu symbol. The eagle was regarded as the patron bird of Zeus, the highest God.

Much of this is very symbolic and allegorical, and point to spiritual mysteries and experiences that only a handful of moderns have any clue about. Joseph Cambell explains much of this in more detail in his books, particularly in 'The Power of Myth'.

Laterz.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
heretic888 said:
Sure, and I really don't think its a big deal. I doubt anyone in that club really understands the true meaning of the symbology (such as with the rather shallow "it means life is short" interpretation that was given to the articles' author), and its probably just a neat little social group for them..

I wouldn't say that. Not when you are dealing with money and power and manipulation and the accoutrements of evil (good) deities. This sounds more like a mystery school, or at least an initiate level to a true Mystery School. These people are obsessed with bloodlines. Take a look at the list of people in the Society. They are all interelated. Bush and Kerry and related...besides standing around drinking red liquid from skulls and bowing down to a 30 foot effigy of Molloch sounds nothing like a neat little social club.

heretic888 said:
The pyramid and the All Seeing Eye are Egyptian symbols, originating in the the Mystery Schools of Osiris. They symbolize transcendence of the finite self (in Greek referred to as the 'eidolon', which in English became 'ego') and union with Divinity and the timeless, spaceless Spirit (symbolized by Osiris in olden times).

You'll notice about the pryamid on the dollar bill, among other things, that it is four-sided, as juxtaposed to the more common three-sided pyraminds we see throughout Egypt. The four sides symbolize the four elements, with the point indicating transcendence in the Source (there are similar ideas in Buddhism, Hinduism, and Greek philosophy).

The 'star of david' is on the other side of the dollar bill, composed of thirteen stars. The star, of course, was also originally an Egyptian symbol. It has six points with the "seventh point" unifying them all in the Center. The number seven was regarded as the highest heaven in ancient thought, as well as the abode of the true God. In Eastern thought, the seventh chakra is also the highest 'level' in that belief system, as well.

The thirteen stars (as well as the thirteen original colonies) is also symbolically important. It may also be know coincidence of the year of the signing of the American declaration of independence: 1776.

1 + 7 + 7 + 6 = 21, the age of reason and maturity. Many of the founding father believed they were creating a country based on reason and the principle of rationality (they were Deists, after all).

I'm sure your familiar with the symbolism of the eagle, laurel leaves, and the arrows. What you may not know is that it is originally a Hindu symbol. The eagle was regarded as the patron bird of Zeus, the highest God.

Much of this is very symbolic and allegorical, and point to spiritual mysteries and experiences that only a handful of moderns have any clue about. Joseph Cambell explains much of this in more detail in his books, particularly in 'The Power of Myth'.

Laterz.

I've heard that the eagle represents the pheonix and the immortality after destruction.

Also, Kucinich wasn't too far off with his explanation. His understanding is not perfect, but, I'm sure he believed he was speaking to a crowd of the clueless. It had to be simplified. What shocked me was the way he emphasized what happened when you lost trust (or lost the trust) of the Eye.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Why is Skull and Bones as well as other secret societies that contain our political leaders so obsessed with Bloodlines? Check this article...

Kerry will be king, says royal poll theory

The Advertiser (Australia) | March 8 2004

IF ROYAL genes have any influence, John Kerry looks destined to dethrone George W. Bush in November's US presidential election.

According to a theory its British proponents say has proved surprisingly accurate over the past century, the candidate with the bluest blood in his veins will win the White House.

In 2000 it was Bush. This time, it's Kerry. "Our research is not yet complete, but my bet is that Kerry has more royal connections and that he is more noble than President Bush," said Harold Brooks-Baker, publishing director of Burke's Peerage, a guide to the British aristocracy.

"But both candidates have a remarkable number of royal connections and both are related to Queen Elizabeth."

Yale-educated war veteran Kerry, 60, can trace his roots via the first Massachusetts governor, John Winthrop, to every great family in Boston and a host of royals in Europe.

"Kerry can almost certainly be traced back to King James I and to the bloodlines straight through the Windsor and Hanover families," Brooks-Baker said.

James I, the son of Mary, Queen of Scots, ruled England from 1603-1625 and is best remembered for commissioning a new translation of the Bible. Much of Kerry's royal heritage comes through his mother's side. Kerry, a Catholic, recently learned that his paternal grandfather was an ethnic German Jew born in a former mining town near the Polish border.

Although Kerry's family tree might have more royal branches than Mr Bush's, the President himself is no commoner.

Mr Bush was more royal than Al Gore, his opponent four years ago, and also boasts a direct descent from Henry III and from Henry VIII's sister Mary Tudor, who was also the wife of Louis XI of France. He is also descended from Charles II of England.

Brooks-Baker said there has always been a significant "royalty factor" in those who aspired to the White House, with Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore and Franklin Roosevelt and Ronald Reagan among those who had strong blue blood links.

OP
Cruentus

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The problem is as I stated before.

By allowing powerful people in business and government to gather in secret to discuss how to make policy to suit their own agenda's first not only is damaging to the democratic process, but it negated the capitalistic ideal of "fair competition" in regards to business interests.

Latest Discussions