Second only to God?

C

CoolKempoDude

Originally posted by rmcrobertson
mmm, interesting point. And then too, Mr. Mitose seems to have had a certain sway over his students--enough that he could, it seems, get one of them to climb in a window and try to kill two elderly people with a screwdriver.

why tried to kill 2 elderly people with a screwdriver ??? i thought mitose's style is about PRAYING first.

OP
Touch Of Death

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mmm, interesting point. And then too, Mr. Mitose seems to have had a certain sway over his students--enough that he could, it seems, get one of them to climb in a window and try to kill two elderly people with a screwdriver.
You had to go there didn't you?

OP
Touch Of Death

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolKempoDude
i don't know why this question is brought up. I don't know ed parker sr personally.

if prof chow's students don't claim him second to god and if mitose's students don't claim him second to god and if bruce lee's students don't claim him second to god and if kung fu master's students don't claim him second to god and if other GREAT fighter's students don't claim him second to god, we should not say thing like this

ed parker is your GGM and it's OK to have this kind of high RESPECT to your GGM.

if ed parker sr were alive today, you guys would give him a lot of problems. I'm sure other GREAT masters will CHALLENGE ed parker and Oh boy, he will be very busy fighting and NOT teaching any more
What the heck are you talking about?

C

CoolKempoDude

Originally posted by Touch'O'Death
What the heck are you talking about?

are you sure ed parker is second only to God ????

if NO, you know what i'm talking about.
if YES, somebody else said this before " I don't blame you for NOT knowing anything but I'll tell you that you know NOTHING"

C

CoolKempoDude

Originally posted by Brother John
Actually He (Mitose) did do that.
strange huh?
Wonder if they let him wear his 15th Degree Black Belt in the Pen.

Your Bro.
John

what really happened ? why Mistose wanted to do that ??? pls share

C

CoolKempoDude

Originally posted by Brother John
From what I understand:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I could be wrong.
Ask Doc.

Your bro.
John:rolleyes: :(

2 elderly people owned Mitose $$$ and these people didn't pay and Mitose sent his students to these people's house ????

I will ask Doc about it. Thanks for the answer

OP
Touch Of Death

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
are you sure ed parker is second only to God ????

if NO, you know what i'm talking about.
if YES, somebody else said this before " I don't blame you for NOT knowing anything but I'll tell you that you know NOTHING"
The answer is no; however, I still don't think we should honor our masters to the point of idolatry. You just suggested it was natural and OK. My question is what is your justification for such "respect"?
Sean

C

CoolKempoDude

You just suggested it was natural and OK. My question is what is your justification for such "respect"?
Sean

2 things need to make

1- If you don't *love* and *respect* your GM very much, why would you tell everybody he is second ONLY to God ???

perhaps, you should ask your AK people this question because you guys started this thread

2-I DID NOT suggest anything. I try to understand why you guys said ed parker is second only to god.

If it is not because of respect, love, or whatever term you want to give to ed parker, please tell me why you guys (AK people )said Ed parker is second ONLY to god ???

if you look at this thread (on the top ) http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=168747#post168747 , i had my comment about your AK people.

perhaps, isn't it a good time for you to go back and *review* it ???

R

rmcrobertson

Dear Cool Kenpo Anonymous Dude:

I went and read your other post.

Now, repeat after me: "This thing of darkness I acknowledge mine."

C

CoolKempoDude

"This thing of darkness I acknowledge mine."

i still don't understand what it means. Can you elaborate it ???

OP
Touch Of Death

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
i still don't understand what it means. Can you elaborate it ???
Here let me help. I made the original post and I have not made such a claim; so, take a bit of your own advice and reread that original post. It will make the rest of this thread go a lot smoother. People kids these days.:shrug:
Sean

C

CoolKempoDude

Here let me help. I made the original post and I have not made such a claim; so, take a bit of your own advice and reread that original post. It will make the rest of this thread go a lot smoother. People kids these days.:shrug:
Sean

we are still communicating at different channels. Let see if you tune in channel fox news FAIR and BALANCE????? Not yet ???? where are you??? discovery channel ????.:D

OP
Touch Of Death

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
we are still communicating at different channels. Let see if you tune in channel fox news FAIR and BALANCE????? Not yet ???? where are you??? discovery channel ????.:D
well sir,
There is your problem. You think Fox news is fair and balanced.
Sean

C

CoolKempoDude

well sir,
There is your problem. You think Fox news is fair and balanced.
Sean

ToD,

do not worry about my problem. I'm sure yours is GREATEST because you will have a lot of explanation to do . Why?

didn't you admit you are NOT sure if ed parker is second only to god in a response to my post in your thread??????

you are the author of "second only to god " thread and NOW YOU admit ed parker is not second only to go in your own thread.???

what happened ???

That is UNFAIR and UNBALANCED
:D ;) ;) :confused:

OP
Touch Of Death

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ToD,

do not worry about my problem. I'm sure yours is GREATEST because you will have a lot of explanation to do . Why?

didn't you admit you are NOT sure if ed parker is second only to god in a response to my post in your thread??????

you are the author of "second only to god " thread and NOW YOU admit ed parker is not second only to go in your own thread.???

what happened ???

That is UNFAIR and UNBALANCED
:D ;) ;) :confused:
Lay off the skat.

OP
Touch Of Death

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Notice the question mark on that original post. That means I QUESTION that belief. Why do I bother?:shrug:

C

CoolKempoDude

Notice the question mark on that original post. That means I QUESTION that belief.

SUREeeeeeeeeeeeee .
;) ;) ;)
:eek: