Searching Assistance

Brad Dunne

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Would any of you knowledgeable kenpo/kempo patrons be able to offer any background info on the following instructor?.......
[SIZE=-1]Ron BRADBURY[/SIZE] out of Oklahoma city.

Thanks in advance for any and all responses..............

OP
B

Brad Dunne

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Since information seems to be lacking, would anyone care to possibly offer an opinion on the available background information?

jdinca

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Looks like he's spent a lot of time building his resume. I haven't heard of most of these organizations and a couple of the links lead you to his organization.

I'm always leery of alphabets behind peoples names but he may be legit.

ChadWarner

Green Belt
Reaction score
Since information seems to be lacking, would anyone care to possibly offer an opinion on the available background information?

I visited that school once. The ranking was too high for their abilities. Nice people and they train many different things but, skill wise (on my end) it is not the same as a good AK school affiliated with a known head teacher. It was ten years ago though- things may have changed. My opinion is to watch thier footwork and how the blackbelts use posture changes. Anyone can flail their arms around and look descent to an uninformed person. I hope this may have helped- feel free to message me if you need anything else.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
That would be an impressive resume, if any of it actually meant anything.

It's pretty rediculous, the way he lists everything he has ever done on his resume, including dozens of associations and several sokeship councils.

In my own humble opinion, I would suggest you stay away from him. Everything about it stinks.

OP
B

Brad Dunne

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Appriciate the responses. I'm actually researching information for someone else. I never knew this school or instructor or Kenpo/Kempo instruction itself was available in the OKC area and I've been around/training here for the past 26 yrs, so I was surprised when this surfaced. Personally, several flags popped up when I reviewed the web site, but knowing how diverse the Ken/mpo world is, I thought it prudent to ask questions.

Latest Discussions