Scumbag Criminal Afraid Jury Will get the right Idea about him

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Link

Before he goes on trial for first degree murder, Jeffrey Wade Chapman wants a professional tattoo artist to remove or cover a prominent “Murder” tattoo on his neck.
The defense attorney for Jeffrey Wade Chapman has filed a motion in Barton County District Court asking that the defendant’s tattoo not be seen or mentioned during his upcoming jury trial. Chapman is charged with first degree murder in the Nov. 11, 2011, death of Damon Galliart, whose body was found that morning by hunters at 250 SW 60 Road. The defense is also asking that the trial be moved to another county.
Pre-trial motions will be heard Wednesday morning. The trial is scheduled to get underway on Monday, April 28, and is expected to last two weeks.
According to the motion filed by defense attorney Kurt Kerns, Wichita, Chapman has asked the jail to allow a professional tattoo artist to remove and/or cover up the tattoo across his neck that is a mirror image of the word “murder” in capital letters. The motion notes it is a large tattoo that cannot be easily hidden with clothing.

End Excerpt
I was on a jury for a tattooed guy, (Dollar signs on his hands, gang script on his neck) Who testified that, "I'm a Hustler." when asked how he acquired money... kinda hard to see him as poor innocent scamp after that...

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Mods? Help! IDK how those boxes got there or how to make them go away. :'(

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not against tats at all. I thought about getting one a long time ago, but never did. If I were to get one, it would a) have to have a huge meaning behind it, b) I'd have it in a spot that allowed me to be discreet if need be. All that said, I have to wonder what the hell this jackass was thinking when he had "Murder" on his neck? He and his lawyers are now worried about the impression that this might give. Um....yeah, ya think!!!

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are the circumstances surrounding this case, or linkage? Googled it but without success.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well in this country most murders involve drugs money or sex

Yeah. Must be a hell of thing to walk down the typical high street and know someone could easily be carrying. We over here pretty much only have to consider the knife.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah. Must be a hell of thing to walk down the typical high street and know someone could easily be carrying. We over here pretty much only have to consider the knife.

I hope everyone is carrying. As a cop I recommend everyone that can to buy a gun and carry it

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope everyone is carrying. As a cop I recommend everyone that can to buy a gun and carry it

Well I suppose you would really. I imagine the job must be quite unimaginable to the outsiders like myself. Not sure I would recommend that, but then again I don't see to many handguns being brandished on the streets. So what do I know, not a lot.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
then again I don't see to many handguns being brandished on the streets. .

Neither do I. There are 100's of millions of guns here and compared to the number of guns, gun crimes pretty low it just makes better news

Latest Discussions