Sci-Fi Villans

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am an avid Sci-Fi fan, B5 and DS9 my favourites. However, I really wanted to kick (DS9) Dukat's ****. Any characters you peeps wanted to give a slap :D

hussaf

Green Belt
Reaction score
Col Tigh's wife, BSG.

Tracy Skoggins character in B5. She reminds me of many traits I hate in officers... plus she was an obvious, but poor, attempt to keep Ivanova fans from leaving the show.

I forgive a lot of stuff if the plot calls for it - King Joeffrey in GoT was a dick, but he played it really well. Claire Danes in Homeland was just annoying and was hard to relate to because she would never in a million years hold a clearance.

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Col Tigh's wife, BSG.

Tracy Skoggins character in B5. She reminds me of many traits I hate in officers... plus she was an obvious, but poor, attempt to keep Ivanova fans from leaving the show.

I forgive a lot of stuff if the plot calls for it - King Joeffrey in GoT was a dick, but he played it really well. Claire Danes in Homeland was just annoying and was hard to relate to because she would never in a million years hold a clearance.

Claire Danes was one of the reasons why I could just not get into Homeland. There were loads of fan theories as to why Claudia Christian was not in S5, one popular one that I heard was Ivanova needed time out after the death of Marcus. She has later said that another job came up after S4 had wrapped. For me S5 began in the middle after the pathetic telepathic story line. For me S5 should not have been, but rather a film. I believe that was what was intended, a telepath war movie tieing up loose ends with Bester and what not. Anyway, The best for me was still the late and great Andreas Katsulas. What a character G'Kar was.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
I really hated Dr Pulaski in season 2 of TNG. Thankfully Dr Crusher came back onboard S3 and onwards.
ST Voyager.. after watching half a season I think I hated every single character on the show, it just did not work for me.
Vir could be annoying in B5 but he grew on you and in the end it wouldn`t be the same without him
The T-1000`s "daughter" in Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles. Yes a terminator is not a great mom but you could make that point without the girl peeing her pants.

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really hated Dr Pulaski in season 2 of TNG. Thankfully Dr Crusher came back onboard S3 and onwards.
ST Voyager.. after watching half a season I think I hated every single character on the show, it just did not work for me.
Vir could be annoying in B5 but he grew on you and in the end it wouldn`t be the same without him
The T-1000`s "daughter" in Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles. Yes a terminator is not a great mom but you could make that point without the girl peeing her pants.

Ensign Harry Kim = Airlock, Neelix = Airlock. B'Elanna Torres got lost after S3 IMHO.

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am an avid Sci-Fi fan, B5 and DS9 my favourites. However, I really wanted to kick (DS9) Dukat's ****. Any characters you peeps wanted to give a slap :D

That guy in Babylon 5 Crusade who changed the layout of the ship and who designed those new bellhop uniforms for the crew. I hated those new uniforms. That guy was such a douche.

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ensign Harry Kim = Airlock, Neelix = Airlock. B'Elanna Torres got lost after S3 IMHO.

Speaking of Neelix, there was that episode of Voyager where he couldn't talk, too bad it wasn't permanent.

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That guy in Babylon 5 Crusade who changed the layout of the ship and who designed those new bellhop uniforms for the crew. I hated those new uniforms. That guy was such a douche.

Yeah John Vickery. Played a few different Characters in B5 and ST. Always found it quite amusing that he was born in Alameda, if that is indeed where the Naval base is.

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well considering the role that the captain and his crew played in Babylon 5 Crusade, he could've just refused to let John Vickery's character make all those changes, uniforms and all. Sure, they were being funded by people who supported Vickery's character but I don't think they could afford to stop funding the crew, after all they were desperately needed to find a cure to the disease so to stop funding them would not be an option, whether or not the captain cooperated about the changes.

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well considering the role that the captain and his crew played in Babylon 5 Crusade, he could've just refused to let John Vickery's character make all those changes, uniforms and all. Sure, they were being funded by people who supported Vickery's character but I don't think they could afford to stop funding the crew, after all they were desperately needed to find a cure to the disease so to stop funding them would not be an option, whether or not the captain cooperated about the changes.

Yeah agree. Crusade could have been great if it had been given a chance. Peter Woodward is a very good actor, but Galen was just annoying.

Latest Discussions