School mission statement

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello all,

Does your school have a mission statement? If so, I would be interested to see it if you care to share!

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
not one that is written down & placed on the wall or anything, but we are a friendly, affordable place to train multipule styles of grappling for fun, competition, & self-defense.

jf

OP
stickarts

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
not one that is written down & placed on the wall or anything, but we are a friendly, affordable place to train multipule styles of grappling for fun, competition, & self-defense.

jf

Have you ever thought of putting one in writing? I think it has helped our staff to all pull together in the same direction. Just curious as to how many schools have tried it.

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
Have you ever thought of putting one in writing? I think it has helped our staff to all pull together in the same direction. Just curious as to how many schools have tried it.

nah, i think it would take away from the informality of the club. plus, i'm moving in a few months & i'm not sure anyone can take it over for me, so it seems kind of moot.

jf

OP
stickarts

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
nah, i think it would take away from the informality of the club. plus, i'm moving in a few months & i'm not sure anyone can take it over for me, so it seems kind of moot.

jf

Its not something that you need to post for all to see but its good to have instructors know it. Just a thought. We do have one stated in our handbook and I also review it with our staff periodically.

Latest Discussions