Sarah Palin for President?

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
please define "the san fran attitude", and make your point.

ever been here? do you actually know anyone from San Francisco?

then grow up.

in point of fact, i have been to the bay area many times. I was in the military remember, and we ALL knew what the locals thought of us. The fact we were forbiddon to go out in uniform for fear of our safety told us everything we needed to know.

One of the guys on my ship was actually called a "baby killer" by some retarded relic left over from the 60's, and this was in 1989!!

then there was your city council telling the marines that they should leave

then there was the re-zoning they did just so the old bats at Code Pink could harrass the marines.

Sanctuary city policy....

decriminalizing pot

ditto for whores

taking 6 YEAR OLDS to a lesbian wedding as an offcial school function?

yeah, NONE of that rases any eyebrows anywhere in America..........

Want to keep claiming innocence?

you are not gonna win this one. The bay area is a collection of left over hippies, anarchists, counter culture revolutionaries and down right america haters..

not everyone of course, prob not you, but dont deny what is clearly true of a LOT of your population and local government.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
i feel so lost, the most expensive suit i have ever owned costs like $299...........

Don't feel too bad-it's not as though I think Obama paid retail for those suits-in fact, with good shopping, he probably could have bought a $1500 suit for about $600.......

......and I've seen a lot of $300 suits that make the guys wearing them look like a million bucks!

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Quite so. I have a big Moderator sized bucket of water (Imperial gallons not your wimpy Yank version) waiting for the next person who can't behave like a human, let alone a grown up.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
(Imperial gallons not your wimpy Yank version)

For us Yanks, if you are like me and absolutely clueless about the Imperial Gallon

1 Imperial gallon = 4.54609188 liters
1 US gallon = 3.78541178 liters

Sorry didn't mean to interrupt but that is one big Gallon you Brits got there. :D

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For us Yanks, if you are like me and absolutely clueless about the Imperial Gallon

1 Imperial gallon = 4.54609188 liters
1 US gallon = 3.78541178 liters

Sorry didn't mean to interrupt but that is one big Gallon you Brits got there. :D
Almost Texas sized. ;)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Perhaps the politics of San Francisco and the whole "Pro-America" and "No Longer America" bull **** can be debated in another thread. Just remember, everyone - just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean it isn't American or is/is not patriotic.

Back to Palin - My error - she billed some of those expenses related to her campaign travels to the State of Alaska ... and should not have by any means.

I think she looks fine in her Emporer's New Clothes.:barf:

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Whew! Smells like BS to me.

Why in the hell would they even consider this when there are republicans who won't even vote party because of her?

*shakes head*

cdunn

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
she charged travel expenses for the VP campaign to the state? those should go to the RNC shouldnt they?

Any and all campaign related expenses for McCain and Palin should be charged directly to John McCain's campaign. Per the famous legislation sponsored by McCain and still bearing his name as McCain-Feingold, the RNC and DNC aren't allowed to directly help with campaigns.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It might be an accounting thing. Perhaps she has to bill the State of Alaska and then the state has to bill the Campaign? :idunno: Weirder things have happened.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Palin's 'going rogue,' McCain aide says
* Story Highlights
* Sources say there is brewing tension between McCain aides and Palin
* Palin aide says she is trying to take control of her message
* "She is a diva. She takes no advice from anyone," says a McCain adviser