San-jitsu ryu

OP
Shogun

Shogun

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
" Off" is a good way of putting it. I don't know. maybe its good. I am hoping he will be at the Indigineous seminar later this year so I can check it out.

Mekugi

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Shogun said:
" Off" is a good way of putting it. I don't know. maybe its good. I am hoping he will be at the Indigineous seminar later this year so I can check it out.

Well, at least he keeps things simple! There are only "three methods" or so the name would have you believe. "San jutsu" would be a set of only three techniques- or jutsu. What I do believe they are trying to say is "mitsu no jutsu", or three seperate jutsu combined. :idunno:

Sometimes foreign language dictionaries can be a bad thing.

OP
Shogun

Shogun

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yeah, but he also puposely misspells "jutsu". by using "jitsu". mind you to some they mean the same thing, but.......you know.....thats some people.

Mekugi

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Yawp that is the truth. The site seems to be down now due to inactivity, ironically.

BTW...how is Barrish Sensei? I was just in Suzuka the other day and thought of him (that is about 30 minutes from me by car).

Shogun said:
Yeah, but he also puposely misspells "jutsu". by using "jitsu". mind you to some they mean the same thing, but.......you know.....thats some people.

OP
Shogun

Shogun

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
He is good. I haven't been able to train with him for 'bout 4 months, but I should be able to go back any day. I still keep in touch thru email though...

Latest Discussions