Running Up a wall

M

muayThaiPerson

It all started when my freinds and I we repelling off a wall. We ran toward it and jumped and repelled. We did this for a while. And Then i started to run up it. not completely but like 3-4 steps up. Thats pretty high. we were stunned. I was freaked out. My friednds tried it but the couldnt. I just want to know if anyone else can do this

OP
M

Master of Blades

As of yet, no although I do have a picture of my dad running up and backflipping it. Hes promised to teach it to me once I have reached black belt in Hapkido and Kali. That his way of saying that he wants me to learn all the stuff I can use first or that he's waiting till hes too old to show me :rofl:

OP
J

Jill666

Never tried- hmmm...

I suspect that I'm just a shade too old to try a stunt like that. :miffer:

OP
F

FLY

I have never tried it either....and since my nickname in the dojo is 'Crash', I don't think I ever will try it. :rofl: :redeme:

FLY.
:asian:

OP
L

lonekimono

Hi, you know the only way i can do that is if i have a big red S on my chest and a red cape than maybe??
Now that i think of it that would hurt really bad if you slipped.
But i got one for you see if you can do this (i do this with my new students) take your finger and stick it in your eye real hard,
now i want to know can YOU do that??
think about it.
yours in kenpo:asian:

OP
C

Cliarlaoch

Originally posted by lonekimono
Hi, you know the only way i can do that is if i have a big red S on my chest and a red cape than maybe??
Now that i think of it that would hurt really bad if you slipped.
But i got one for you see if you can do this (i do this with my new students) take your finger and stick it in your eye real hard,
think about it.

Um.............................

No Thanks?

OP
J

Jill666

Originally posted by lonekimono
think about it.

Good one ;)

Latest Discussions