Rubik's Cube

How'd you solve your Rubik's Cube?

• Solved it the way you're supposed to solve it... by twisting it around and lining up the little colo

• Um... I took the stickers off and put em back on or took the blocks apart and put them in order so i

• I asked someone else to solve it for me, and then said I'd done it.

• I never could figure out that dratted little puzzle!

• I solved it... with a hammer or some other act of violence

Results are only viewable after voting.
C

clapping_tiger

Originally posted by Turner
You need another option. I didn't pull off the stickers, I took the whole cube apart, little block by little block, and put it back together so that it was solved. I've tried many times over the years and I can't solve the sucker.

:rofl: I did this also, I was suprised this was not on the poll, so I voted that I solved it the way it supposed to be solved. By taking it apart and putting it back together, the way it should be.

qizmoduis

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Not only did I solve it back in high school, but my group of friends used to engage in competitions. My record was 56 seconds! Why I remember that bit of geek nostalgia is beyond my understanding. :p

We used to take the cubes apart and lube them with vaseline and make sure the corners were rounded so they didn't get stuck.

Uh....

Needless to say, I wasn't in the popular cliques. :rofl:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by qizmoduis
My record was 56 seconds!

Good lord :eek: . I never solved mine. As I stated previously mine went into the cornfield across the road.

Needless to say, I wasn't in the popular cliques.

How many of us really were.:shrug:

qizmoduis

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Good lord :eek: . I never solved mine. As I stated previously mine went into the cornfield across the road.

How many of us really were.:shrug:

I didn't solve it on my own. I learned a "method", as did all of us. The solution was quite simple once you learned it. As I remember, there were several competing methods, some more complicated than others.

None were appropriate for self-defense, though. :rofl:

B

Billy

I only ever managed two sides of the cube......

But as my wife keeps reminding me, (nag nag),
I never finish anything I start.:confused:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by YouAgain
I took off al the stickers and stuck em in the right order !!! :rofl: :rofl:

NOw did you get the upper left sticker in the upper left box? or did you just mix them up? ;) :rofl:

Latest Discussions