Rubik's Cube

How'd you solve your Rubik's Cube?

• Solved it the way you're supposed to solve it... by twisting it around and lining up the little colo

• Um... I took the stickers off and put em back on or took the blocks apart and put them in order so i

• I asked someone else to solve it for me, and then said I'd done it.

• I never could figure out that dratted little puzzle!

• I solved it... with a hammer or some other act of violence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Originally posted by Turner
You need another option. I didn't pull off the stickers, I took the whole cube apart, little block by little block, and put it back together so that it was solved. I've tried many times over the years and I can't solve the sucker.

:rofl: I did this also, I was suprised this was not on the poll, so I voted that I solved it the way it supposed to be solved. By taking it apart and putting it back together, the way it should be.

Not only did I solve it back in high school, but my group of friends used to engage in competitions. My record was 56 seconds! Why I remember that bit of geek nostalgia is beyond my understanding. :p

We used to take the cubes apart and lube them with vaseline and make sure the corners were rounded so they didn't get stuck.

Uh....

Needless to say, I wasn't in the popular cliques. :rofl:

Originally posted by qizmoduis
My record was 56 seconds!

Good lord :eek: . I never solved mine. As I stated previously mine went into the cornfield across the road.

Needless to say, I wasn't in the popular cliques.

How many of us really were.:shrug:

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Good lord :eek: . I never solved mine. As I stated previously mine went into the cornfield across the road.

How many of us really were.:shrug:

I didn't solve it on my own. I learned a "method", as did all of us. The solution was quite simple once you learned it. As I remember, there were several competing methods, some more complicated than others.

None were appropriate for self-defense, though. :rofl:

I only ever managed two sides of the cube......

But as my wife keeps reminding me, (nag nag),
I never finish anything I start.:confused:

Originally posted by YouAgain
I took off al the stickers and stuck em in the right order !!! :rofl: :rofl:

NOw did you get the upper left sticker in the upper left box? or did you just mix them up? ;) :rofl:

Latest Discussions

Back