Ron Chapel

O

OC Kid

God Bless you Doc, I know you will be up and at 'em in no time..but dont push yourself take the time recover right.....
im glad everything went ok.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Michael Billings said:
Welcome back. It was a good weekend for football in Austin.
Hey watch it! I watched that college football game! I wasn't happy with Zwick's performance. :jedi1:

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Doc said:
Thanks to all of you who expressed such kind words and well wishes. It really has meant a great deal to me. Although I am not up and around, the first surgery seems to have been successful and with the help of vicodin, I can at least watch some football on the road to recovery.

Many of you have been so very kind to me with your emails and thoughts. I really, really appreciate it, and once again my sincere thanks to all who expressed such positive and heart warming sentiments. You're the best.

God Bless you all

Ron Chapél
Welcome back, you curmudgeony old grump. Hope to see you soon.

Regards,

D.

Harley Quinn

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi Ron,

I don't know you but have read the Infinite Insights and seen your name on the pages. I have been close to your location but never had the opportunity to see you in action.

Hope to, next time I go to the big city. Getting old is tough, but the other alternative aint good either. It takes some time to get over multiple operations soooo, don't push it. Take care.

Harley

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Doc said:
Thanks to all of you who expressed such kind words and well wishes. It really has meant a great deal to me. Although I am not up and around, the first surgery seems to have been successful and with the help of vicodin, I can at least watch some football on the road to recovery.

Many of you have been so very kind to me with your emails and thoughts. I really, really appreciate it, and once again my sincere thanks to all who expressed such positive and heart warming sentiments. You're the best.

God Bless you all

Ron Chapél
Welcome back, sir! I am glad to hear that you are on the road to recovery. I remember Vicodin. Ugh, better than the pain but I hate medication! Best of luck and hope to see clips of you back on the mat soon.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Doc said:
Although I am not up and around, the first surgery seems to have been successful with the help of vicodin.
Ron Chapél

Damn! The Dr.'s said they did all they could..... but you pulled through anyway........... :angel:!

:ultracool

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Goldendragon7 said:
Damn! The Dr.'s said they did all they could..... but you pulled through anyway........... :angel:!

:ultracool
Yeah, and I'll call you and deal with you personally.

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Harley Quinn said:
Hi Ron,

I don't know you but have read the Infinite Insights and seen your name on the pages. I have been close to your location but never had the opportunity to see you in action.

Hope to, next time I go to the big city. Getting old is tough, but the other alternative aint good either. It takes some time to get over multiple operations soooo, don't push it. Take care.

Harley
So, how's the Joker?

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey the crickets are gone and I can hear the voices again.

Welcome back. Old Timer.

V/R

Rick

Latest Discussions