Ron Chapel

Rich_Hale

Green Belt
Reaction score
Over the last month Doc and I have been writing some extesive Emails to each other. The reason is - Mr. Parker set him and I up to be training partners, some twenty odd years ago. He and I never really had the opportunity to fulfill Mr. Parker's wish, and have just lately stared to become reaquainted.

The topic of our conversations have mostly been about Mr. Parker and who he was, and what he wanted for his system of Kenpo, but another chapter of our conversation has been about those Kenpo men, and women, who are truely searching for Mr. Parker's system of Kenpo . . . and how few of those there really are.

To each and every one of you, who have shown concern form Mr. Chapel - I salute you and give you all my respect.

As, you are among those who recognize Mr. Chapel as one of the best, and even more importantly - as a teacher of Kenpo who Mr. Parker wanted us to follow.

Simon Curran

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome back sir.

Hope you are feeling able to give another seminar in the UK some time soon, I'm looking forward to getting knocked out again...

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Simon Curran said:
Welcome back sir.

Hope you are feeling able to give another seminar in the UK some time soon, I'm looking forward to getting knocked out again...
Thanks Simon. Have you stopped smoking yet? :) I'll see you in the UK next year. Promise.

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Rich_Hale said:
Over the last month Doc and I have been writing some extesive Emails to each other. The reason is - Mr. Parker set him and I up to be training partners, some twenty odd years ago. He and I never really had the opportunity to fulfill Mr. Parker's wish, and have just lately stared to become reaquainted.

The topic of our conversations have mostly been about Mr. Parker and who he was, and what he wanted for his system of Kenpo, but another chapter of our conversation has been about those Kenpo men, and women, who are truely searching for Mr. Parker's system of Kenpo . . . and how few of those there really are.

To each and every one of you, who have shown concern form Mr. Chapel - I salute you and give you all my respect.

As, you are among those who recognize Mr. Chapel as one of the best, and even more importantly - as a teacher of Kenpo who Mr. Parker wanted us to follow.
Awfully tall words Rich I'm not sure I deserve, however I always have the best interest of Mr. Parker's work first at heart, just as you yourself do. Thanks much.

Simon Curran

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Doc said:
Thanks Simon. Have you stopped smoking yet? :) I'll see you in the UK next year. Promise.
Working on it sir, I have enrolled in a stop smoking course being hosted by my employers, so I'm hoping for the best...
Great to hear you will be back at Mr Mills' again next year, I will be looking forward to seeing you there sir.:asian:

donald

Black Belt
Reaction score
God Bless you all

Ron Chapél[/QUOTE]

Sir,

May GOD continue to bless you by HIS SON, and through HIS SPIRIT,
in your recovery.

By GOD's Grace,
Donald(1st John 1:9) :asian:

Big Pat

Orange Belt
Reaction score
It is good to see you Doc getting back in the swing of things and doing what you do best. Just in time, I think the "assimilation" was wearing off.

Be safe and strong.

EKP RIP
Big Pat

Kalicombat

Green Belt
Reaction score
WELCOME BACK DOC!! Hope you are recovering well and watch those Vicodin. I was on them a few years ago for an ACL injury and I started LIKING them Way too much.

WHEN YA COMING TO TEXAS???

Gary Catherman

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Big Pat said:
It is good to see you Doc getting back in the swing of things and doing what you do best. Just in time, I think the "assimilation" was wearing off.

Be safe and strong.

EKP RIP
Big Pat
Stop it! It hurts when you make me laugh! :)

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Kalicombat said:
WELCOME BACK DOC!! Hope you are recovering well and watch those Vicodin. I was on them a few years ago for an ACL injury and I started LIKING them Way too much.

WHEN YA COMING TO TEXAS???

Gary Catherman
You know, you are probably only about a 16 hour drive from Omaha... :D hahaha