Republican Candidates

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I thought I would create a thread on the Republican Candidates.

Can someone fill in the following for each:

Marital Status: (* Previous Marriages as well *)
Education:
Children:

Experience: i.e. Political positions and also corporate positions if applicable

Thanks

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
As one of the few vocal republicans here, allow me to present my take on the republican candidates in no particular order:
McCain: War hero, over 30 years ago... McCain/Feingold and legalization for illegal aliens just two of the multitude of reasons the republican base hates his ***. Short version: He sucks
Rudy: Former US Attorney, NYC mayor, dresses in drag occaisionally, socially liberal...
Short version: he sucks
Romney: How conservative can he be? He was governor of Kennedystan... the Mormon thing will come to bite him...
Short version: He sucks
Thompson: Actor, former senator, Old guy with hot wife. Doesn't seem to put much effort into his campaign, of the four, he'd make the best president but is the WORST campaigner, Short version: He sucks
Really short version: they all suck

OP
Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
As one of the few vocal republicans here, allow me to present my take on the republican candidates in no particular order:
McCain: War hero, over 30 years ago... McCain/Feingold and legalization for illegal aliens just two of the multitude of reasons the republican base hates his ***. Short version: He sucks
Rudy: Former US Attorney, NYC mayor, dresses in drag occaisionally, socially liberal...
Short version: he sucks
Romney: How conservative can he be? He was governor of Kennedystan... the Mormon thing will come to bite him...
Short version: He sucks
Thompson: Actor, former senator, Old guy with hot wife. Doesn't seem to put much effort into his campaign, of the four, he'd make the best president but is the WORST campaigner, Short version: He sucks
Really short version: they all suck

Huckabee?

Plus I was looking for some generics on the candidates.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Huckabee?

Plus I was looking for some generics on the candidates.
Huckabee is a Southern Baptist minister. That fact alone will drive liberals insane. He isn't really a conservative either. He's a populist.

OP
Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Huckabee is a Southern Baptist minister. That fact alone will drive liberals insane. He isn't really a conservative either. He's a populist.

Ron Paul?

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Any other questions Rich? The world will run much smoother once everyone does as I say...
:D

Latest Discussions