Report saying America was a safe haven for Nazis after the war

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, as far as WWII Nazis go, there isn't much of any other kind, is there?

I mean, in the case of the U.S. Nazi spies, scientists and whatever, there's none like them......

,.....they all dead!

The problem is that while very old there are still a fair amount of them left. We still have a huge number of Second World War veterans left so it's the same with the Nazis. It is probably getting towards the last of them so time is getting short but believe me there are still wartime Nazis out there.

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's the Weisenthal Center's Top Ten:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...s-10-most-wanted-Nazi-war-criminals-list.html

Many who were in their twenties during the war are in their eighties now some in their nineties which frankly is not too old, plenty of us know people that age, there's no reason for not investigating them and if found to be enough evidence to take them to trail. All murderers should know there will be no giving up looking for them or that old age is a bar to legal proceedings. If they have lived to a comfortable old age they should rememember their victims didn't.

This one is dead but you might still find it interesting.

Aribert Heim - Doctor in Sachsenhausen (1940), Buchenwald (1941) and Mauthausen (1941) concentration camps
Murdered hundreds of camp inmates by lethal injection in Mauthausen
Status: Disappeared in 1962 prior to planned prosecution; current whereabouts unknown Son says he's dead but says there are other Nazis in Egypt hiding out. Converted to Islam in the 1060s, believed to have helped Al Queda.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's the Weisenthal Center's Top Ten:

Many who were in their twenties during the war are in their eighties now some in their nineties which frankly is not too old, plenty of us know people that age, there's no reason for not investigating them and if found to be enough evidence to take them to trail. All murderers should know there will be no giving up looking for them or that old age is a bar to legal proceedings. If they have lived to a comfortable old age they should rememember their victims didn't.

Sorry about your family, Irene-really. One of my favorite teachers in middle school was a survivor. As for those remaining, crusty old and drooling men, though......

Don't really care, don't really care, don't really care.​

This one is dead but you might still find it interesting.​

Aribert Heim - Doctor in Sachsenhausen (1940), Buchenwald (1941) and Mauthausen (1941) concentration camps
Murdered hundreds of camp inmates by lethal injection in Mauthausen
Status: Disappeared in 1962 prior to planned prosecution; current whereabouts unknown Son says he's dead but says there are other Nazis in Egypt hiding out. Converted to Islam in the 1060s, believed to have helped Al Queda.

So? Every one of us "helps al Qaeda" every time I fill up our car's gas tanks.

And as for Dr. Heim, I'll just belt he had some more assistance from Jimmy Hoffa and Elvis...:lfao: :lfao: :lfao:

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If all the old people you know are drooling and crusty your medical services must be worst than ours!
Some of the brightest people around are old! I guess you haven't seen the Chelsea Pensioners! they've just released a CD as well as being very sprightly.

If theres a 'domestic' murder in America do the police give up wanting to find the murderer? Do they say oh well lets not bother the guys old? I believe the expression you guys use is that there's no statute of limitations on murder, of course when the victims aren't from your country or the murderers aren't there's no reason for you to care.

Of course if you aren't interested in people who helped plan, pay for and execute 9/11 I guess there's nothing more I can say. Perhaps it was your government after all who did it.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
If all the old people you know are drooling and crusty your medical services must be worst than ours!
Some of the brightest people around are old! I guess you haven't seen the Chelsea Pensioners! they've just released a CD as well as being very sprightly.

If theres a 'domestic' murder in America do the police give up wanting to find the murderer? Do they say oh well lets not bother the guys old? I believe the expression you guys use is that there's no statute of limitations on murder, of course when the victims aren't from your country or the murderers aren't there's no reason for you to care.

It's 2010 and Nazis are still being deported from the USA. Since Nazis appear to be living longer and healthier in your country, it sounds like a nicer safe haven than ending up drooling, crusty, irradiated and on a plane back to Europe. ;)

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE64H6LN20100518