Renato "Babalu" Sobral or Chuck Liddell?

Renato "Babalu" Sobral or Chuck Liddell?

• Sobral

• Liddell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Trying to ignore the fact that if Liddell wins we get Wanderlei in the UFC, how will this fight turn out?

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Liddel, first round.

However, I love the name

BABALUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
i hope Liddle but i make no call I just want to see it

edit:: i take that back I'll call Liddell by ko in 2

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hmmm, I think it should be a good fight. Babalu has the skill to beat him no question about that. I'm trying to ignore the Wanderlei point, but thats a hard one to ignore!!!!!

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I say chuck but i hear sobral is pretty deadly on the ground.....I cant wait for wanderlie to show chuck what real stand-ups about! ( :

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going with The Iceman!!! Not sure what round, but I'm going to say it'll end by KO!!!

Mike

OP
A

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If Odds go that way I'd end up betting on Sobral. He's got a good shot at this and a lot of people are picking him to win (just not here apparently)

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, sure. Payoffs better with long odds. A small bet is worth it.

Babalu did go all the way to a decision with Fedor Emelianenko a while ago, and he's had a good streak of wins recently.

He definitely deserves the rematch with Liddell.

Deadlyknees

White Belt
Reaction score
I think it will be a lot closer fight than most think. Babalu is much better now than he was when they fought last time.

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Andrew Green said:
:)

[yt]Xsv3jre_u-g[/yt]

thats wicked!...funny theres a cdlip there where he hasnt got gloves on,and ive seen a fight where wandi didnt either any ideas what federation that is?

Shogun

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Chuck didn't outstike him that bad last time, he just got that great combo and head kick. since sobral's loss, he hasn't lost one. in the mean time, he has literally dominated the likes of Mauricio rua, chael sonnen, trevor prangley, and jeremy horn. and holds victories over other great fighters before chuck like elvis sinosic and TK. Chuck and Valentin overeem are the only two fighters to put him away. Randleman and emelianenko couldn't. he started training with Gracie Barra and has been training for the Brazilian National team. he is 4 times the wrestler chuck is, twice as good on the ground, and equal in striking minus the KO power. plus he is much bigger. he just came down from the heavyweight class not too long ago. I pick sobral.

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
Cool footage. However, from what I saw, I don't think Chuck is that stupid of a fighter to get caught like those in the video did. I mean anything can happen, but, Chuck hasn't shown that stupidity, and lack of heart (shown by a few there) in the past. Plus, I believe Chuck has defeated him before? Big mental advantage!

J-Man

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Tough call...both are great fighters. Sobral is no joke, which will make for an interesting fight. I am baised towards Sobral because of his ties to Gracie Barra, but it is also hard for me to ignore the Wanderlei part...

Latest Discussions