REAL UFO Footage

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
That was awesome, that definately brightened my day.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, it is called the Death Star, Lynne, so no discredit in finding it creepy :D.

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well, it is called the Death Star, Lynne, so no discredit in finding it creepy :D.
Surely Lynn CAN'T be the only person on the planet that hasnt' watched "Return Of The Jedi"????? No way :eek:

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So the Empire takes a little vacation in California... so what exactly is the big deal :D

Great vid, thanks
Ah, but they SAY they're taking a vacation... it could be a prelude to an invasion (casual scouting and intelligence gathering mission in the guise of tourism) ... where will your Jedi's be then? :jediduel:

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, now I'm depressed that even in outer space contractors take forever to get a repair job done. :(

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Ah, but they SAY they're taking a vacation... it could be a prelude to an invasion (casual scouting and intelligence gathering mission in the guise of tourism) ... where will your Jedi's be then? :jediduel:

:yoda: You say Invasion I say vacation.... not much of a difference :uhohh: aaaa they both end with a shun kinda sound....and... aaaa.... ummm.... it is all just semantics anyway :uhyeah:

Latest Discussions