"quest"ion for mr. severe

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
i was recently looking at your site which was quite informative. wish i lived in tx to check out your school. i did see that you offer a "quest series". is there any relation to mr. hayes's quest program?

r.severe

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Regretfully no it is not part of Hayes shihan program and really it has nothing to do with his program.
He reminas one of my all time heros... but I do not have anything to do with his programs.

The quest training at my Academy's are the special training outlines I provide. You must live in Dallas to be a part of these programs. My other 4 groups do not train in these programs with me personally but they do train in their own quest training.

ralph severe, kamiyama

OP
E

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
r.severe said:
Regretfully no it is not part of Hayes shihan program and really it has nothing to do with his program.
He reminas one of my all time heros... but I do not have anything to do with his programs.

The quest training at my Academy's are the special training outlines I provide. You must live in Dallas to be a part of these programs. My other 4 groups do not train in these programs with me personally but they do train in their own quest training.

ralph severe, kamiyama
awesome! like i mentioned before i would love to see your school/dojo in training. sounds like you got it together. hayes is one of my heros too.
peace

R

ronhughen

Enson said:
awesome! like i mentioned before i would love to see your school/dojo in training. sounds like you got it together. hayes is one of my heros too.
peace
Hey Enson . . . Perhaps you'd like to open a "kamiyama" branch school in your area? There are a number around the world . . . Mostly in US, but also Germany, and I think Ireland?

OP
E

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
ronhughen said:
Hey Enson . . . Perhaps you'd like to open a "kamiyama" branch school in your area? There are a number around the world . . . Mostly in US, but also Germany, and I think Ireland?
sounds great, whats required? honestly i don't have enough knowledge to open my own school just yet. maybe to teach children but not anything for adults. what other "kamiyama" schools can i look at? (websites)

Latest Discussions