Pulp...errr TKD Fiction

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Don't you have wild game that has a hard time being controlled in your area? Deer are the worst thing here in ohio. If there's one there's always more and they all run across the road; always. It's pretty much a given at some time or another you are going to hit one. Last month my mom hit 2 of those stupid things. One was hit and killed instantly the other I guess was hit in the back quarter of the heiney. It ran off. However the 1900 dollars of damage to her new blazer made her more angry.

The only wild game in this concrete jungle that needs controlling are the students . For that I need a cattle prod.:mad:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by Jill666
The IKKO guys or the deer? :D
That would depend on wether you are talking about my hair, yes, it nees to be thinned on a regular basis, my waist line, it goes throw a constant thinning/thickening process, or the deer popultaion, I do my best to contribute.

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don't you have wild game that has a hard time being controlled in your area? Deer are the worst thing here in ohio. If there's one there's always more and they all run across the road; always. It's pretty much a given at some time or another you are going to hit one. Last month my mom hit 2 of those stupid things. One was hit and killed instantly the other I guess was hit in the back quarter of the heiney. It ran off. However the 1900 dollars of damage to her new blazer made her more angry.
I guess she supports deer hunting then.

Dan Anderson

Master of Arts
Reaction score
A buddy of mine who runs a kung fu school related this to me. When tkd was in the Olympics for the first time a student came up tohim and asked, "Sifu, I just saw the taekwondo competition and I don't understand it." My friend said to him, "It's like this: you can't punch the guy in the face, kick him i the balls or hithim when he's down." His student replied, "Well, what the hell kinda fightin' is that?"

Yours,
Dan Anderson

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig
I guess the wild armadillos and javelinas are not an issue then?

Hey, my Kenpo don't work against them Javelinas!:eek:

R

RCastillo

Just for that, I shan't share when you finally drag your butt up here. I will be eating venison while you shall be eating Big Bites from 7-11.

That's ok, The "Queen of Pain" will take me out to dinner!;)

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Hey, my Kenpo don't work against them Javelinas!:eek:

Maybe just for sport we'll ask you to be the javalin catcher at Seig's place.:rofl:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just for that, I shan't share when you finally drag your butt up here. I will be eating venison while you shall be eating Big Bites from 7-11.

He will probably be just as happy.:confused:

R

RCastillo

For some reason I doubt it.:rolleyes:

Yeah! All I gotta do is wave that diamond around I'm gonna give her, and we're off to dinner!;)

R

RCastillo

Maybe just for sport we'll ask you to be the javalin catcher at Seig's place.:rofl:

Yeah, with the Goldendragon in front!;)

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Yeah! All I gotta do is wave that diamond around I'm gonna give her, and we're off to dinner!;)
Your wife will be pissed when you give my wife her diamond....
So, you really think Tess cna be bought off that easily? Besides, who's gonna drive you?

Latest Discussions