Promotion today

OP
Greg King

Greg King

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the well wishes everybody.......as soon as i become a supporting member i will post some pics of the dojang and "stuff" .I'm sure Iceman will see some big changes in Stewart Hall where he trained.

Sensei Tom O'Brien

Green Belt
Reaction score
Congratulations Greg for both you and your son. i am going to prompote my first black belt tomorrow night. He already passed his test. His name is Steve and he has been with me for 7 & 1/2 yrs.
Congratulations Again,
Sensei Tom

OP
Greg King

Greg King

Green Belt
Reaction score
Sensei Tom ,my son has been at it six years .Its got to be a good feeling knowing one of the people you trained made it all the way:ultracool

Sensei Tom O'Brien

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hey Greg thanks again. We had the promotion ceremony last night. In Vee-Jitsu it is our tradition thet everyone throws the person being promoted for good luck. So we had the throwing ceremony and I gave him an engraved plaque that he can keep for the rest of his life. Hey I want to become a supporting member too so I can post some pictures. How do you become a supporting member?
Thanks,
Sensei Tom

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
...they turned us around facing south in the dojang rather than facing east and a couple of people lost track of where they were with forms as far as direction goes... kind of interesting i thought:)

Yup, good idea to practice your forms and stuff facing different directions, and in different locations if you can. Keeps you comfortable under all circumstances, and you don't begin to get too attached to certain landmarks.

Congratulations!

Latest Discussions