Procrastination

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I had something happen this past weekend (a good thing actually) that left me thinking a lot about Procrastination

How soon 'not now' becomes 'never'. ~ Martin Luther

We shall never have more time. We have, and always had, all the time there is. No object is served in waiting until next week or even until tomorrow. Keep going... Concentrate on something useful. ~ Arnold Bennett

Procrastination is the thief of time: Year after year it steals, till all are fled, And to the mercies of a moment leaves The vast concerns of an eternal scene ~ Edward Young

Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy. ~ Wayne Gretzky

Procrastination is opportunity's natural assassin. ~ Victor Kiam

If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. ~ Bruce Lee

If you think a thing is impossible, you'll make it impossible. ~ Bruce Lee

Nomad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You know, for years I've been meaning to put together a club for Procrastinators... but I never got around to it.

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
John's mother told him that he would never amount to anything cause he always procrastinated. When she said that he would always reply, "you just wait."

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have to admit that this is a bad habit of mine.
I know it though, so I try to not procrastinate as much as possible. Especially with my kids I try not to say 'not now', and if I have to say it, it is followed by 'but in x minutes / hours'.

Latest Discussions