Police Search and Booking in the UK!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Very disturbing. I'm glad the officer is all right.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thank the hypothetically-existant-Lord that the chap was both a looney and not trained in knife arts :eek:.

If he'd turned right and struck low, rather than left and high, then the poor officer would've had no chance - makes you consider how nice your life is doesn't it?

I'm impressed by how quickly everyone reacted once the threat became evident - after all this is a daily routine for them and to snap out of just-the-daily -grind mindset to "Eck! Bad things afoot!" on, to borrow an American expression, the 'turn of a dime' takes some doing :tup:.

Yari

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Thank the hypothetically-existant-Lord that the chap was both a looney and not trained in knife arts :eek:.

If he'd turned right and struck low, rather than left and high, then the poor officer would've had no chance - makes you consider how nice your life is doesn't it?

I'm impressed by how quickly everyone reacted once the threat became evident - after all this is a daily routine for them and to snap out of just-the-daily -grind mindset to "Eck! Bad things afoot!" on, to borrow an American expression, the 'turn of a dime' takes some doing :tup:.

I agree. Had the knife been in stomach hight, and everbody falling in the room. No room for helping or even handling the kinfe effectivly (sp?).

/yari

Latest Discussions