please take a look at my new album

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
http://martialtalk.com/forum/album.php?albumid=82

here are some pics of me doing some leglocks for my coach's new book, "the tap out text book". these are all leg locks, but the book will feature armlocks, chokes, & neck cranks as well. this should be a pretty comprehensive volume; last he told me there were 150 armlocks alone ready for the book.

hope you like!

jf

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
http://martialtalk.com/forum/album.php?albumid=82

here are some pics of me doing some leglocks for my coach's new book, "the tap out text book". these are all leg locks, but the book will feature armlocks, chokes, & neck cranks as well. this should be a pretty comprehensive volume; last he told me there were 150 armlocks alone ready for the book.

hope you like!

jf
Nice,
My thought first seeing them was "oh what tangled web we weave..." :lol:

Look forward to seeing the rest.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't see it, it says I have to log on?

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just log in with your site ID and password. Nice pics, now if only there was some text so I could tell what was going on :p

OP
jarrod

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just log in with your site ID and password. Nice pics, now if only there was some text so I could tell what was going on :p

guess you'll have to buy the book when it comes out next year! :uhyeah:

jf

Zyaga

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Nice pictures. I especially like the few pictures in there that have a significant hold near the ankle's. You can tell in some of them that if you were to simply turn a bit more, the calm look on the partners face would no longer be there. ;)

OP
jarrod

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
thanks zyaga, & welcome to the forum!

jf

OP
jarrod

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good pics bro. When will the book be done?

he's aiming to get the final manuscript to the publisher in 2 weeks, so i would look for it in a month or two. it keeps getting pushed back because he keeps adding to it, & steve was just telling me he's ready to be done with it. so far there are over 100 techs & setups EACH for leglocks, armlocks, & chokes.

jf

Latest Discussions