Please forgive me while I honor.....

OP
N

Ninebird8

Blue Belt
Reaction score
To all:
Thank you so much for all of your kind words, with honor and deeply felt emotion! I returned with his flag yesterday,and will seal it with a plaque for my sisters and I. I also put a war memorial perpetually maintained by the War Veterans to ensure he is honored for his service forever. To some of you who had WW2 vets as fathers like me, we are lucky that we were the children of the "greatest generation." Now we must teach the same values, and bring them back again, to our children. God bless all of you. If I was President, I would make it law that anyone who served in a war overseas would not pay income taxes for the rest of his/her lives. As far as I am concerned their debt to society would be paid in full!!

God bless our fathers, our masters, and any who taught us the meaning of honor, duty, service, and assistance to our fellow human beings.

May my Dad and yours who have lost rest in peace. And, to one person's comments, my Dad is up there now, playing cards and dancing to reggae music.

Latest Discussions