Pictures of my son, rate for a magazine cover!

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
well, my wife submitted some pictures of our good looking son :) Parents.com publishes a magazine, and they have this contest. If your picture is one of the highest rated, you can get on the cover :) so, we submitted a few!

Take a peek, and rate if you would like :) He is sure good looking! I might be a bit biased though :D

http://www.parents.com/app/sharemy/photoDetails.jsp?photoId=205201218

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
well, my wife submitted some pictures of our good looking son :) Parents.com publishes a magazine, and they have this contest. If your picture is one of the highest rated, you can get on the cover :) so, we submitted a few!

Take a peek, and rate if you would like :) He is sure good looking! I might be a bit biased though :D

Do you have the link.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well you are being biased.... but you ARE being very correct. A beautiful boy. :asian: Good luck on getting him on the cover. Lets hope it doesn't go to his head... :lol:

KELLYG

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
What a cute fellow he is. Beware, he has what I call the evil twinkle. (thats a good thing by the way) He looks like he is going to be a lively little guy. Good luck on th contest!!!!

OP
mrhnau

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks everyone :) The rating thing is a bit weird on that page. I've had to click the little stars above the picture twice to get it to work. A bit aggravating :)

What a cute fellow he is. Beware, he has what I call the evil twinkle. (thats a good thing by the way) He looks like he is going to be a lively little guy. Good luck on th contest!!!!
Thanks :) He is a very active little boy! Legs always moving when I pick him up. Once he starts walking, watch out! He has been a really good boy though. Lots of fun :)

OP
mrhnau

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
The one with the giraffe is the best.
I like that one alot too! We have a ton of pictures. Wife is trying to figure out which ones to post. Those were about 9 months old. He must have gotten the photogenic gene from his mother. It's sure not from me! hehe

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks everyone :) The rating thing is a bit weird on that page. I've had to click the little stars above the picture twice to get it to work. A bit aggravating :)
Ah... I started with the "recommend this" arrow - thanks!

He's adorable - good luck!

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
He's adorable!!! I like the one with Mom and Baby best, but I'm voting for them all! :D

OP
mrhnau

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
Passes the kid on to someone else... I've had enough hands on diaper experience from Ceicei's girls to last a while... so someone else change the baby
Change the kid huh... I'll change your spinal alignment :p hehe

Latest Discussions