peyton quinn

C

ct111

anybody out there familar with peyton quinn and his books and videos. i find his opinions on fighting and techniques very realistic and accurate. i welcome any other opinions or discussion on this subject thanks. ct111

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
I know that he runs the RMCAT and does alot with adrenal-stress training. He has gained quite a following and has made a bunch of money off of what he teaches. I don't have any personal experience with him or his training, but I have seen videos. It seems to be alright, but it is up to the individual. They do have a website, you should check them out.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't trained with him, but I have read alot about him. IMO he knows what he's talking about and has the right idea when it comes to the adrenal stress training. This is something that is very important in ones training, but may be an area that is often overlooked. His courses that he offers may be expensive, but I'm sure they're well worth it!

Mike

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have trained with him. Not the full session. But what I saw was very good and I think that the majority of martial artists have a big hole that can be filled with what he teaches.

In the bad old days, you really did worry if you were going to be killed during training. Nowdays, with all the lawyers, you really can't do it like that. Peytonn's use of not only the suits, but also stuff you may think of more appropriate from a boot camp seargent really gets you to move under the stress of a bad situation.

I would reccomend his book Real Fighting before you shell out the cash for a session with him. If you like it, great. If not, you are out a lot less money.

Latest Discussions