Penguins

Originally posted by FUZZYJ692000
nothing about him or the MMA group makes much sense, if it does i want to know i haven't figured it out yet and i've known most of them for almost 4 years now

Just when I thought I had it all figured out you go and tell me I don't :).........ahhh, I'm going to quit thinking. It's taking too much energy. Energy I need to do fun things that don't require thinking. Although I can't think of what those things are right now because I'm not thinking.

All I know is that I've been stuck on 33 posts for the past week and no matter how many posts I post, I can't seem to get past 33. Is there some trick to this?

Erin, Don't even try to figure us out :D Just when you do, we shall do a quick change and be what you least expect *G*

As for your post count, sure you're stuck on 33, unless you post outside of the Bar and Grill (this is the spot where mindless banter doesn't count ~!

Believe me, I've given up already! :)

Originally posted by KenpoTess
Erin, Don't even try to figure us out :D Just when you do, we shall do a quick change and be what you least expect *G*

Hmm.......I thought only guys did that to me. But apparently I just can't figure out anyone.....good thing I'm not in psychology!

Originally posted by KenpoTess
this is the spot where mindless banter doesn't count ~!

I have a mind!~ I think! somewhere, maybe......let me shake it and see if it falls out..........hmm.........I though I had one.........

:)

Attachments

• $penguinessm.jpg
    $penguinessm.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 93
They're so adorable.......I want to keep one in my bathtub. It's definitely cold enough in here.......my heat bill last month was $200, so I had to turn it down or else I'll end up broke! Ah, the life of a college student!

Originally posted by Chronuss
I've told her this before...but does anyone listen to me...nope...:shrug:

I was supposed to listen to you? Opps......I thought you were just rambling.......lalalalalalala

Oh I had a point. Believe me, I had a point.

My point was that noone ever listens to you.

You could talk. And say something interesting.

You never tried with me. And at least it'd be better than "....." -- what the hell is that supposed to mean?

So when are we getting back to penguins?

Latest Discussions

Back