D'OH

Attachments

• $penguins.gif
    $penguins.gif
    84 KB · Views: 97
OP
T

TheRustyOne

kinda like the 50 first dates penguin! (w/out the shirt)

Attachments

• $5110_two-penguins.jpg
    $5110_two-penguins.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 97
OP
T

TheRustyOne

Galapagos Penguins

Attachments

• $penguins.jpg
    $penguins.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 84
OP
E

edhead2000

I saw these when I was in New Zealand!!

Attachments

• $fairypenguin.jpg
    $fairypenguin.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 97
OP
E

edhead2000

Little Penguins are the smallest of all the penguins standing only 16 to 17 inches tall (41 to 44 cm) and weighing only about 2 lbs. (1 kilogram). They are sometimes called the "Little Blue penguin", "Fairy penguin", and "Blue penguin". It is called "blue" because of the indigo-blue and slate-gray color of the feathers. There are two sub-species recognized: the Little, or Fairy penguin and the White-flippered penguin. The White-flippered penguins have a white stripe around the edges of the flippers and are located in New Zealand. Little penguins breed and live on the coast of Southern Australia, Tasmania, and several sub-Antarctic Islands south of New Zealand. Some scientists believe the White-flippered penguins to be the eighteenth penguin species. The total population is estimated to be about 500,000 breeding pairs. The Little penguins prefer the warm waters off southern Australia and New Zealand. They hunt small fish and squid in the shallow waters close to the shore during the day. At night they come onshore after dark to sleep and return to the waters before dawn each morning. Since they feed in the shallow waters close to shore they are easy to see from land. Little penguins use rock crevices or caves for their nests. Where these are not available they dig a long burrow to use.

Very cute penguins indeed!! :)

Attachments

• $little2.jpg
    $little2.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 105
OP
E

edhead2000

They always look like they're gonna fall flat on their face!! :) poor babies

OP
E

edhead2000

Awwww..........I need a cute huggly penguin!!! :)

OP
T

TheRustyOne

we need men that are like penguins! cute and huggly!

OP
T

TheRustyOne

*nods in agreement*

...i need a penguin plushie to cuddle with...my big plush duck is getting a bit worn...

OP
T

TheRustyOne

*grin*

i wanna go back to sea world just so i can pet the penguin again!

OP
T

TheRustyOne

naw. you stand up straighter than the penguins.

Latest Discussions