Paring

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Les

Dennis,

As is often the case, you are spot on with your observations.

Gary continues to teach all aspects of Kenpo as we know it, so I suspect that this dilution must have been instigated by Mr Cawood himself.

Les

Entirely correct.

Ian.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thus read my signature at the bottom of the page.

Many claim many things but few deliver when put to the task. Lots say they know till they are questioned and have to give answers. Ed Parkers Material is out now. If you start to examine it, you will soon learn who has the material and who does not. The Martial and the Partial artists will be revealed to you soon enough after you have cleared the cloud of the Dark Side.

:asian:

Les

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by satans.barber

It's really not an option for me to move schools.

It's a nice offer (and a good suggestion), but just not practical.

Ian.

Hey Ian,

I was not for a moment suggesting that you switch schools, that would be unethical and unprofessional, which I try not to be.

My offer was that if you wanted to we could get together informally to share knowledge, thats all.

You would be more that welcome to stay overnight with me, and you could workout with my students and/or work privately with me. (No fee, just mutual sharing of Kenpo)

Les

P.S.

One of my students is at Leeds Uni.

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
I belong to a motorcycle board too. We all own the same type of bike. We have a master list of all the people in the group with names, contact numbers, etc...in case any of us is in the other's area. Why don't we start something like that here?

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Thus read my signature at the bottom of the page.

Many claim many things but few deliver when put to the task. Lots say they know till they are questioned and have to give answers. Ed Parkers Material is out now. If you start to examine it, you will soon learn who has the material and who does not. The Martial and the Partial artists will be revealed to you soon enough after you have cleared the cloud of the Dark Side.

:asian:

You have better not be speaking of me Obi Won, I will watch you closely!:jediduel:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig

Not another episode of Amateur Evil:rofl:

Yep, the saga continues! In fact, DC and I will come out with our own "Kenpo Trilogy", filmed in the Arizona desert. In fact, we also have a "New Villan", the "Masta of Disasta from California":xwing:

R

RCastillo

Can I play too? I promise I'll work hard and pay attention, as long as there is nothing shiny to distract me......

Hey, you gotta audition, like everyone else. And if you make it, you work for "Scale", and no residuals, we get it all!:eek:

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
I don't think so. Either I get a fair cut or I hold the caterer hostage and no zingers, twinkies or ding dongs make it on to the set. You ain't seen Evil yet, but it's comming...BWAHAHAHAHAHA

R

RCastillo

I don't think so. Either I get a fair cut or I hold the caterer hostage and no zingers, twinkies or ding dongs make it on to the set. You ain't seen Evil yet, but it's comming...BWAHAHAHAHAHA

You drive a "Hard Bargain", Sir! Let me consult with my partner George "Conatser" Lucas, and see what percentages we can get for you!:confused:

Latest Discussions