Paring

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig

You say that like you are surprised.

Yep, I am! Excuse me while I look up the number to the "Witness Protection Program" under the Federal Government in the White pages!:eek:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig

No need, I'll fax you a list. :roflmao:

Oh, oh, I feel the "Kenpo Wars" starting to heat up around here!:samurai:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

We could Leave Senator Ricardo in poswer once he turns.....

:duel: :jedi1: :jediduel:

An outpost of the "IKKO" in Texas! Sounds intreguing!:D

T

tunetigress

Next thing ya know he'll be plotting with foreigners and trying to establish outposts in other countries!!!

OMG, what if he already has???? Is anyone safe???? I feel his power growing in Canada at this very moment! What's that?? Resistance is futile??? I feel myself slipping into his clutches! I must surrender!! I must save myself from the darkness of perpetual ignorance!!!

I see some letters before my eyes...They are like beams of light shining through the darkness..... I can see them now.... I........K........K......O.....!!!!!

:eek:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by tunetigress

Next thing ya know he'll be plotting with foreigners and trying to establish outposts in other countries!!!

OMG, what if he already has???? Is anyone safe???? I feel his power growing in Canada at this very moment! What's that?? Resistance is futile??? I feel myself slipping into his clutches! I must surrender!! I must save myself from the darkness of perpetual ignorance!!!

I see some letters before my eyes...They are like beams of light shining through the darkness..... I can see them now.... I........K........K......O.....!!!!!

:eek:

Believe it, it's happening as we speak!:eek:

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Membership is granted to only a few of the chosen.......

:cool:

Do you have a criteria or standard in order to get membership into your organization?

:asian:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
But not as our joking posts above suggest.........

Basically you need to be a "free agent" be willing to listen and follow directions, and an acute serious, desirous, attitude to learn American Kenpo at its finest. That's all.

:asian: