Pacific NorthWest Reunion of Warriors

L

Les Sipes

First, I want to thank everyone that supported the gathering in its development. My students have given much of their time to make this opportunity a "GO", and because of those efforts, we are now ready and "good to go" .
To the Seniors that graciously provided me with advice and publicity, and that shared this with their students that they would join us. Sigung LaBounty, Professor Sepulveda, Professor White,
Dennis Conatser have all helped me with the hurdles that this sort of event can bring.
Now, we are into the last weeks and have about 35 spaces left for our projected capacity. Therefore, we will be taking registrations up to the morning of 4/5.
Please see our website at www.pacificnwkenporeunion.com
Thank You Les Sipes

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Again! LOL!! My boys and I are excited about the trip! Looking forward to meeting many new friends and putting faces to some names.

:D

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I will be there in spirit, even if I could not make it that weekend Mr. Sipes. Wanted to make sure you knew I appreciated the invitation, but I had already planned a trip to John Sepulveda's camp the following weekend and two flights in two weeks just was not something I could bring off.

Big OSS, to everyone. It should be a blast!!! Literally!!!!

Respectfully,
-Michael
Kenpo-Texas.com

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi Mr. Sipes,

It turns out I will be able to make it, so I will see you there. Registration will go out today!

I'm looking forward to this.

Lamont