Operation Timed out when attempting to coantact rcm.Amazon.com

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I get the above message, and the hourglass keeps ticking every time I search for new posts or open a new window in MartialTalk. This is only happening on this website.

I had this happen several months ago and Bob resolved the problem ... well it is at it again. The "Esc" key stops the timeout, but I am used to having 10-15 windows open at once, with no problems. Using Windows 2000 Professional with Mozilla 1.5 as the browser.

Any ideas? I have closed the browser, and reopened it several times.

-Michael:confused:

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I suspect it's something to do with the sponsored links at the bottom of some of the pages that go to martial arts books at amazon, does the rest of the page not load for you before the error comes on?

Ian.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by satans.barber
I suspect it's something to do with the sponsored links at the bottom of some of the pages that go to martial arts books at amazon

Yes, we were having a problem with that earlier today. Mr. Hubbard is looking into it.

-Arnisador
-MT Admin-

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Actually, I didn't do anything...my own connections been unreliable the last few days. I apreciate the good thoughts though. :)

I think parts of the net are a bit flaky still due to the recent weather issues...power still out in a few parts. Amazon seems to have stabilized.

Is anyone using those links? I haven't checked the reports in a while.

:asian:

Latest Discussions