Online christmas shopping club

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm in...

Alright, how many did ALL their christmas shopping online? I did. I did all my shopping online one day. All my gifts are arriving next week (at work). All I have to do is take them home and wrap them. I love it! No crowds, no empty shelves, and I got to do alot of window shopping. I actually enjoyed shopping this year! :rofl:

Darn... I just remembered I should have ordered gift wrapping paper! I guess I have to go to the store for one thing. :D

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm in...

Alright, how many did ALL their christmas shopping online? I did. I did all my shopping online one day. All my gifts are arriving next week (at work). All I have to do is take them home and wrap them. I love it! No crowds, no empty shelves, and I got to do alot of window shopping. I actually enjoyed shopping this year! :rofl:

Darn... I just remembered I should have ordered gift wrapping paper! I guess I have to go to the store for one thing. :D

Now that's the way to do it! I did some of my shopping online, but not all.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm in...

I just can't do that... if I don't dither around in increasing frustration and despair for a couple of weeks beforehand looking in shops for things whose nature I have no idea of, but which I believe will jump out at me once I see them if they're the `right' thing, then it's not Christmas shopping. Chaos, disorganization and frenetic running around are part of the experience! You're cheating yourselves, being so calm and methodical... :wink1:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nope none at all I want long lines and grumpy service people it is the Holidays after all.

OP
Bigshadow

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was told after the fact that many of the black friday sales were also available at the retailer's online sites. Which might lure me into partaking in the spending frenzy following the Thanksgiving feast.