One on me

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
So, yesterday me my mom, my sister and her husband were sitting in a Chinese Restraunt about to have dinner. The placemats (if you can call them that) were about the Chinese Zodiac. Everyone else read theres, and I went last. At this point, I'm going to remind you, I'm not every popular with the ladies. "'The Horse. You are attractive and popular with the opposite sex' Yah ok, this is crap". My Brother in law couldn't stop laughing.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, yesterday me my mom, my sister and her husband were sitting in a Chinese Restraunt about to have dinner. The placemats (if you can call them that) were about the Chinese Zodiac. Everyone else read theres, and I went last. At this point, I'm going to remind you, I'm not every popular with the ladies. "'The Horse. You are attractive and popular with the opposite sex' Yah ok, this is crap". My Brother in law couldn't stop laughing.

Mmmm, of course it could be something that the horoscopes know that you don't yet?

OP
CuongNhuka

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm not gay, if that's what you're trying to suggest.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm not gay, if that's what you're trying to suggest.
I don't think that's what she's saying at all. Perhaps she's saying that somewhere inside of you lies a ladies man just waiting to get out. Take a good, long look at who you are, how you interact with people and evaluate it... really, really evaluate it. Maybe, if you're lucky, you'll find something that could be changed or perhaps some part of yourself you've been afraid to let show (tenderness, caring, understanding, what ever) that will rise to the surface and the "real" you will be attractive and popular with the opposite sex. :asian:

OP
CuongNhuka

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't think that's what she's saying at all. Perhaps she's saying that somewhere inside of you lies a ladies man just waiting to get out. Take a good, long look at who you are, how you interact with people and evaluate it... really, really evaluate it. Maybe, if you're lucky, you'll find something that could be changed or perhaps some part of yourself you've been afraid to let show (tenderness, caring, understanding, what ever) that will rise to the surface and the "real" you will be attractive and popular with the opposite sex. :asian:

Or maybe, I should go shoping in my Blues more often:rofl: