One of the most disturbing things i have ever seen...ever!!

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad person.

I sent my mother the link, with a "Here's what I do in my class. I'm actually in this video. Enjoy!"

She may never speak to me again ...

:lfao:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
http://www.everythingisterrible.com/

I'm quite sure it is a joke, but the truly disturbing thing is that there are enough nut jobs in the martial arts it's sometimes hard to tell what is parody and what is serious.
Judging from what I've seen on television for kids lately... No, I wouldn't think it was parody... they're probably serious about it. A kid's show giving values of self-defense and standing up for one's self using a singing, magical, mystical karate teacher who "lives in each of us".

There's that one show (glad I can't remember the name) but it's a mix of puppets and live action and people with fake hair made of plastic wigs ... Sleepytown or something like that...
That show is just as bad. So if they're willing to produce tripe like THAT... then nothing will stop them from making what we saw here.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I sent my mother the link, with a "Here's what I do in my class. I'm actually in this video. Enjoy!"

Nice one!
I sent the link to my instructor saying I thought it was the way forward for our kids classes and he should lead by example. Can't wait for next class lol!

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
That show is just as bad. So if they're willing to produce tripe like THAT... then nothing will stop them from making what we saw here.

True. But perhaps we're not being entirely fair to this guy. A lot of kids' entertainment is pure unapologetic tripe. This may be a cheap production, but he's teaching something positive. Personal responsibility, empowerment, physical fitness. That puts him way ahead of a lot of other stuff out there. I give him credit for that.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

No... She just won't trust you around kids. EVER.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Master Eastwest makes me want to hurt people and destroy everything that is good in the world.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasnt sure whether to put this in comedy or horror stories. It is one of the most disturbing things i have ever seen. i think my brain melted!!
http://fazed.org/video/view/?id=861

You owe me far, far, far more than you'll ever be able to repay for "sharing" that horrid, horrid little piece of tripe.......
:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

in a world filled with real horrors, there are just some things I'd rather not know about, thank you!

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it better or worse than Borat in his mankini?

Latest Discussions