On my way to Florida

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am on my way to Florida this weekend. I will be in the Englewood Beach (* South West Florida *) area. Could people point me in directions of who is where down in the Florida State :).

I might have a night or two to stop by somewhere. Oh and 3 or 4 hour drive is not too bad, or stopping on way in or out is option as well.

Thank you all for your help.

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Rich,

Tuhon Ray is in Tampa. Shirshir (sic) is in Orlando. PM me if you want to get in contact with Ray or PM arnisandyz to contact ShirShir or Ray as well.

Have a great trip!!!

Harold

OP
Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Palusut said:
Hi Rich,

Tuhon Ray is in Tampa. Shirshir (sic) is in Orlando. PM me if you want to get in contact with Ray or PM arnisandyz to contact ShirShir or Ray as well.

Have a great trip!!!

Harold

Thanks!

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
I am on my way to Florida this weekend. I will be in the Englewood Beach (* South West Florida *) area. Could people point me in directions of who is where down in the Florida State :).

I might have a night or two to stop by somewhere. Oh and 3 or 4 hour drive is not too bad, or stopping on way in or out is option as well.

Thank you all for your help.
Our group is on the east coast. If you're going to be going up or down Interstate 95, I can give you directions. We're affiliated with Tuhon Dionaldo's FCS Kali and Modern Arnis via Datu Inocalla.

Cthulhu

arnisandyz

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi Rich, Like Harold said, Ray is in Tampa (if he's not off doing a seminar), and Datu Shishir is in Celebration. But you also have Fred Lazo of Kombatan in Zepherhills, Raffy Pambuan of Pambuan Arnis in Gotha (North of Orlando), Abon Baet of the Garimot system in Pembrook Pines (South Florida), and Mike Sayoc in Kissimmee. And little old us in Melbourne.

Weather is really nice in Florida right now!

OP
Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Cthulhu, If I get to that side of the state I will look you up. PM with any contact info for you or your school and thanks!

Andy, PM on its way, and thanks again. I hope I have time to meet some of you guys.

:D :ultracool

OP
Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
Have a good time brother Rich. :) :asian:

Thanks Leaving now and will be working from the Car :~(

So, I will not be able to get any more replies until I get to Florida on Monday.

Thank you all for your help and asistance. I got lots of e-mails and PM's

:asian:

Latest Discussions