Oh boy.

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score
So I spent some time with my mother, she came to the dojo because she is thinking of enrolling my little sister (16 year age gap weird I know.) in my place. I recommended it and so she decided to have a look. Then she said "Why are you paying him for? He is not even Asian." Oh mother, I love you even though you sometimes say dumb things.

Come to think of it, none of my instructors have ever been Asian, I guess I know nothing now :D

So I spent some time with my mother, she came to the dojo because she is thinking of enrolling my little sister (16 year age gap weird I know.) in my place. I recommended it and so she decided to have a look. Then she said "Why are you paying him for? He is not even Asian." Oh mother, I love you even though you sometimes say dumb things.

Come to think of it, none of my instructors have ever been Asian, I guess I know nothing now :D
So basically, what you are saying is you don't know anything. Imposter! :stop:

luckily we have a token Asian in our club just for that reason.

lol. You must have an interesting life... Now did she say it while you were in the school or in private? lol

Jeez does that old stereotype still exist? I thought that died out before I even started training

lol. You must have an interesting life... Now did she say it while you were in the school or in private? lol

While I was in it. He didn't hear it being said though, he was away talking to some other students.

That's the same as wondering how good a Chinese restaurant's food can be if they employ Caucasian serving staff. LOL

Atleast She didnt confront him about it.

Latest Discussions

Back