Odd one out

M

Master of Blades

I was just looking through some of the clubs photo when we were joined with the TKD class and I found this picture kind of amusing :rofl: See if you can tell which one is me......I'm standing next to my dad and the title to this thread are two major clues :shrug:

class1_r1_c2.jpg

OP
S

Shinobi

Ahh yaaaas. You te Ninja standin' with the normal students. *kick to the groin* now go get a white uniform to wear, Ashida Blades.

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Shinobi
Ahh yaaaas. You te Ninja standin' with the normal students. *kick to the groin* now go get a white uniform to wear, Ashida Blades.

Naw......I like standing out. Shows that I'm the senior student. Back in the days when I had my Green Belt huh :rolleyes:

OP
J

Jill666

Is that a white t-shirt under the black gi or are you English?

:D

OP
S

Shinobi

That's a lack of tan. Judging by the outfit, he only comes out at night to practice his 3 Ninjas technique.

OP
M

Master of Blades

Actually it had been snowing at that point so we didnt get much sunlight AT all :( Still......I do look funny :rofl:

OP
S

Shinobi

Yeah them Euro's all have excuses for why they're all pale as Casper the friendly ghost. :D

OP
K

KatGurl

Now that I have finally completed my mission to find out what MOB looks like.... I'm tired :(

:asian:

Latest Discussions