Occult numerology

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
One of the dangers of this stuff is the tendancy to interpret the numbers after the fact. There is so much written about this stuff it isn't hard to make connections to various aspects of numerology.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
green meanie said:
I think somebody has waaaaay too much time on their hands...

Don't laugh to much. Much of Washington DC is planned around occult numerology. Think of the Washington monument as a pyramid and go from there.

TaiChiTJ

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Yes, lots of good points being made here. The effect of secret societies on europe and the u.s. is not being discussed much. It continues to this day, witness the masonic "all seeing eye" on new government departments being made by the current administration.

I have read a bit of this book and found it a good read and really helpful in understanding how these societies came into being, and how they are continuing today, and reading history was never something that thrilled me.

Keep studying this stuff, it is important to get the real picture of what the heck is going on.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0892819596/qid=1135048737/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/002-0605828-5860000?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

Latest Discussions