Obama Manager Accuses Clintons of Widespread Dirty Politics

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
This is one of the reasons I probably won't vote this year... until policticans focus their rhetoric more on what THEY can do for ME, John Q. Taxpayer and not what dirty secrets they can dig up on their opponents to make themselves look more morally superior (if that's ever possible) :rolleyes: .

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm appalled that anyone would infer that the Clantons.... er, Clintons.... would ever, ever do anything dirty in order to win.

Seriously, Big Don, this is old news.... you want to create a stir, come up with a story that alleges Bill Clinton recently told the truth about something.

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm appalled that anyone would infer that the Clantons.... er, Clintons.... would ever, ever do anything dirty in order to win.

Seriously, Big Don, this is old news.... you want to create a stir, come up with a story that alleges Bill Clinton recently told the truth about something.
Come on, he'd never do that.

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
If things were desperate, Hellary down 5 points in the polls in NY and CA, I could see Wild Bill resorting to telling the truth solely in order to snatch the headlines from Obama.

Latest Discussions