obama, getting racial with reverend wright...on hannity tonight...

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...Drudge is leading with a new/old speech of obama's that Hannity is going to air. Looks like obama will be seen embracing Rev. wright (not physically, but you never know) and who knows what else he may have said when he didn't think anyone was looking... we'll see...tonight...

The Drudge Report...

THE ACCENT... THE ANGER... THE ACCUSATIONS... THE SERMON...
THE SHOUT OUT TO REV. WRIGHT, WHO IS IN AUDIENCE...
'My pastor, the guy who puts up with me, counsels me, listens to my wife complain about me. He's a friend and a great leader. Not just in Chicago, but all across the country'..
FOXNEWS 9 PM ET...
'We don't need to build more highways out in the suburbs'...

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, the video is the entire video of obama's speech that previously was only a 9 minute edited excerpt of the speech. I have followed him so what I saw on the video didn't surprise me. It also didn't surprise me to find out that the media didn't cover the controversial aspects of this speech during the last election cycle. On this video we have barak obama acting like the race hater al "tawana brawley," sharpton. He lies about the aid to Louisiana during katrina, blames the U.S. for racism, and seeks to divide along racial lines. There is now another video from 2002 that hits the same racial dividing topic that this video did. If these videos of these speeches had received the same media coverage that the typical republican receives for any perceived wrong they do, then obama would never have defeated the clinton machine.

If you want to see the first speech, all of it and not the edited "friendly to obama," version, here it is...it is embedded in this link...

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/obama-speech-jeremiah-wright-new-orleans/

Barack Obama tells an audience of black ministers, including the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, that the U.S. government shortchanged Hurricane Katrina victims because of racism.
“The people down in New Orleans they don’t care about as much!” Obama shouts in the video, which was shot in June of 2007 at Hampton University in Virginia. By contrast, survivors of Sept. 11 and Hurricane Andrew received generous amounts of aid, Obama explains. The reason? Unlike residents of majority-black New Orleans, the federal government considers those victims “part of the American family.”
The racially charged and at times angry speech undermines Obama’s carefully-crafted image as a leader eager to build bridges between ethnic groups. For nearly 40 minutes, using an accent he almost never adopts in public, Obama describes a racist, zero-sum society, in which the white majority profits by exploiting black America. The mostly black audience shouts in agreement. The effect is closer to an Al Sharpton rally than a conventional campaign event.

Hmmm...how was this video missed in his first election bid?

Obama gave the speech in the middle of a hotly-contested presidential primary season, but his remarks escaped scrutiny. Reporters in the room seem to have missed or ignored his most controversial statements. The liberal blogger Andrew Sullivan linked to what he described as a “transcript” of the speech, which turned out not to be a transcript at all, but instead the prepared remarks provided by the campaign. In fact, Obama, who was not using a teleprompter, deviated from his script repeatedly and at length, ad libbing lines that he does not appear to have used before any other audience during his presidential run. A local newspaper posted a series of video clips of the speech, but left out key portions. No complete video of the Hampton speech was widely released.

Here is the other newly "found," speech that somehow was missed when obama was running for President the first time...notice the "healing," rhetoric he employ's...
:lfao:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...-Non-Violence-Unless-They-Are-Perpetrating-It

Last edited:

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
i have seen the segment with Hannity and Carlson. Mr Obama basically gave the same speech twice in 2007, one televised, and it was covered back then. In fact, Carlson is one of those going off on it back then. It is not news. Given some of the comments from Hannity and Carlson, it is also race baiting sounding the dog whistle for those on the right that means something to.

Latest Discussions