• Yes

• No

• Unsure/Don't Know

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
T

TheRustyOne

Oh. Good. Grief....LOL...silly!

...my nose is too big IMHO...it's really dis-proportionate on the drivers liscence (which is still cinderella...oops! gotta get that changed!)...but then again, all government pics are hell bent on making you look horrid!

OP
K

KanoLives

Yea I have a nose.....I use it as an oxygen vent. It takes air in and out. It's cool I guess....:D

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I used to have a nose, but i scared it and it ran...

:D

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was regalled in Kids class last night about Scary Movie 2, funny how a group of 11-13, yo's can get Noses outta something, wait.. this group in here got Noses outta Penguins.. *rests my case* The littler kids ended up babbling bout Michael Jackson's pseudo sliver of a nose and Janet's breast being flashed (they weren't impressed) and how all the Jackson's look alike.. * Shrugs*
KIDS!!
BTW.. my beak is mine and it works on an in out basis..

OP
E

edhead2000

Originally posted by KenpoTess
this group in here got Noses outta Penguins.. *rests my case*

Creativity, my dear! Exercises for the mind.

OP
T

TheRustyOne

hm. might work. :p

or make a cheap movie of them and make 'em watch...

OP
T

TheRustyOne

don't think too hard, brain might sizzle....or is that just me...do i smell bacon??

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm quite alert today.. dunno why.. have to start sewing stripes on belts today,,

gotta cut out some suede for your hoof cover.. it's going to be an interesting mending job..

*sniffs* *just to keep it on topic*

OP
T

TheRustyOne

*pet pats and pushes on the tip of your nose*

OP
T

TheRustyOne

*sniffs*

my roommates and i are gonna walk cross campus to go eat...but is the dining hall worth it? i smell nastyness already! :p

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*pats your beak*

the ice has already coated the power lines *Points out the window.. *worried bout the birds .. mayhaps they shall be Icibirds afore long.. *quickly knits them all sweaters..

You need to start hoarding food in your room .. just for these moments.. *nodding and *wiggles nose*

OP
T

TheRustyOne

*nose twitch* i have goldfish crackers (hehe! they have smiles!) and granola bars...

OP
E

edhead2000

Originally posted by KenpoTess

the ice has already coated the power lines *Points out the window.. *worried bout the birds .. mayhaps they shall be Icibirds afore long.. *quickly knits them all sweaters..

I put bird food hangy things on my shepherd's hook outside, but I haven't seen any of the birds.......:( maybe they don't like my food. Hehe........my kitty Midnite gave me bird food for Christmas. sneaky cat!

Latest Discussions