Northwest Martial Arts Black Belt Test Extravaganza and Promotion

tkd_Jaz

Orange Belt
Reaction score
hey everyone, recently I posted that I passed my BB test. Well today was the final part where I received my belt. If you go to facebook and look me up (Jasmin Mehinagic) you can see some pictures. There should be more comming soon and maybe videos too!! I'll keep you updated. And by the way I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IM A BLACK BELT NOW!!! WOO HOO!!!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations!

I don't have (and don't want) a facebook account - could you please attach a few pictures?

OP
tkd_Jaz

tkd_Jaz

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Thank you, I will attach a few pictures later on. These one's are not really that good and you can't see my face because i have long hair. So when it's not tied, its all over the place!! lol

OP
tkd_Jaz

tkd_Jaz

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Here are some pics from my demo: The first one is me with the long hair and the glowing eyes (evil huh? lol). The second one I did a hurricarana and fliped the guy. The third one im signaling him to come at me if he dares!
1. http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d...tion=view&current=n29415816_33383815_4942.jpg
2.http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d55/JasminMehinagic/?action=view&current=n1051201352_18749_620.jpg
3. http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d...tion=view&current=n29415816_33383711_7514.jpg

I'll post some better ones soon!

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Congrats!!

I have a question, why do some students have poom belts over their shoulder (I am assuming this is the belt they just promoted from) while others have red with a white stripe? I am just curious- I love hearing how other people do things.

OP
tkd_Jaz

tkd_Jaz

Orange Belt
Reaction score
In our school, even if you are a poom you still have to test and pass your black belt test when you turn 16. So those are all the students who were old enough to test for their black belt. The red with the white stirpe thats the last belt that you get before black belt. We call it red sr. This is how we go (White, Orange,Yellow,Green,Blue,Purple, Purple Sr., Brown, Brown Sr., Red, Red Sr., Black or Poom(if under 16))

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
In our school, even if you are a poom you still have to test and pass your black belt test when you turn 16. So those are all the students who were old enough to test for their black belt. The red with the white stirpe thats the last belt that you get before black belt. We call it red sr. This is how we go (White, Orange,Yellow,Green,Blue,Purple, Purple Sr., Brown, Brown Sr., Red, Red Sr., Black or Poom(if under 16))

ah, that makes perfect sense. Thanks!

Latest Discussions