Northern Style List

Changhfy

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hey weeping palm, Lung Ying is also considered a southern system/not just northern.

For a list theres The yuhuan tang lang, mimen tang lang, washboard mantis, secret door mantis, and quite a few others I cant think of right now.

Hey Mei Hua! wow, you even post here too.
Hows it going?

take care,
Chang

Changhfy

Green Belt
Reaction score
Alright its great to see you posting here, youll definately have quite a bit to offer.

Ill also see you have an account at Martial arts planet (man, you werent kidding you really do get around) how do you have time to post, you must be a typing master.

Anyways its great to read your posts.

take care,
Chang

Mei Hua

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Alright its great to see you posting here, youll definately have quite a bit to offer.

Ill also see you have an account at Martial arts planet (man, you werent kidding you really do get around) how do you have time to post, you must be a typing master.

Anyways its great to read your posts.

take care,
Chang
LOL, a laptop is worth it's weight in gold, I go around to my contracts, work some magic, deal with some BS, actually do some hardcore physical work and in the meantime keep myself occupied with training and talkning on forums( suppose I should find something better to do in my free time outside of working/training/fighting/my girl/ but egh...what are you going to do?)

Changhfy

Green Belt
Reaction score
I hear ya Mei Hua,

Im about the same, any excuse I can find and im either training or trying to learn something from Martial Arts forums. Its definitely worth the time.

take care,
Chang

Latest Discussions