No ID - College Student Tazed - 3 Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
M

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
As for the folks that feel we live in a police state or all the rights that we've given up - please let me know what you haven't been able to do since 2003 that you could do prior to '01?

Apparently, study at the school library.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If you are pulled over for speeding and you are asked for your license, registration and insurance can you tell the officer no thanks then drive away

You could..Then there would be another story of excessive force as we pulled you outta your car and arrested you for failure to comply..

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

I first went to college from 1984-1988; we were required to show our student ID to get into the library, as well as to check books out.

We also had to show them to get into the cafeteria, as it was our meal ticket; people without an ID card could not enter, because there was no cashier in the dorm cafeteria - even if you were known by the person checking - it had to do with the accounting system, which was primitive enough at the time that they couldn't input data manually, only by inserting the mag stripe on the ID.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Really? REALLY? REALLY? SHOW ME ONE, ONE, only ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE WHERE If you can PROVE you are memeber there and FOLLOWING THE RULES of the establishment you cannot study there.

Show ME ONE EXAMPLE, Mike. JUST ONE. Because THIS story doesnt show that AT ALL.

CITE YOUR EXAMPLES.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I first went to college from 1984-1988; we were required to show our student ID to get into the library, as well as to check books out.

We also had to show them to get into the cafeteria, as it was our meal ticket; people without an ID card could not enter, because there was no cashier in the dorm cafeteria - even if you were known by the person checking - it had to do with the accounting system, which was primitive enough at the time that they couldn't input data manually, only by inserting the mag stripe on the ID.

How Repressed you were! The American Neo-facisits are keeping you down! How dare they make you show your papers! You should go break the law!

At least... some folks here would have you believe that.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Really? REALLY? REALLY? SHOW ME ONE, ONE, only ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE WHERE If you can PROVE you are memeber there and FOLLOWING THE RULES of the establishment you cannot study there.

Show ME ONE EXAMPLE, Mike. JUST ONE. Because THIS story doesnt show that AT ALL.

CITE YOUR EXAMPLES.

Looking forward to that answer myself...

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Looking forward to that answer myself...

You wont get one, just some random mumbo jumbo about how we should burn books since they arent availible to everyone or some such nonsense.

OP
M

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score

CITE YOUR EXAMPLES.

Your right ... I can't. Nope ... No incidences .. .Not one.

This student was a student. But ... at 11:30 at night he did not have his ID. That piece of paper is way more important than everything else. So he deserved to be zapped. Hell, he probably should be sent to Guantanamo.

Tell you what Cryopunk Technozombie .. .. Why don't you come over and tazer me? I obviously am a degenerate subversive. Silly me. I do not think what happened here was appropriate. Bet you'll get your jollies zapping the **** out of a librul.

You win Punk ... You're the better man ... or at least the better armed. And that's what we need more of in this society, eh?

Bob Hubbard. ... can you please suspend me for a week.. Cuz I can't seem to find one example that meets Mr. Punks requirements.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thread locked pending admin review.

Lisa Deneka
MartialTalk Super Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions